There are 271 users in the forums

REPORT.... woodson wants to play for niners and is lowering demands

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
lmao at "Nnmaid"

I can't help but picture Nnamdi Asomugha as a mermaid when I read this
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
I won't mock the man for his struggles with the language. But, I must say, I love the passion and heart.
Originally posted by kush:
lmao at "Nnmaid"

lol
Originally posted by kush:
lmao at "Nnmaid"

Merman!

Originally posted by cgida:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
I know how age is very depend on Woodson "37 years old".. He can have a pretty good at Tackle and smart to read the offense scores! Nnmaid is little some young then he don't have a tackle and probably is selfish by himself. It's not worth about himself the issue for selfish! We must a sign Woodson for one year and Cut Whitner now!! Whitner is very very worst plays and very aweful defense cuz he is very idiot to read the offense score cuz he don't know s**t!

WOW. This is the worst formulated argument I have ever read in my life. Are you in kindergarten. I don't think you actually have a complete thought finished or a sentence that makes sense.
PROOF READ your responses before hitting the "Post This Reply" button.

Buzz was a god on these boards before you even knew they existed. Show some respect.

I have been on these boards for several years and I would not consider myself a noob. If you want to post here you should at least buy a translator that actually translates and not one you purchased at the swap meet. Hey Idaho....I wish there was an emotionicon that showed my respect for you. Taterhead!!!

Then you should know about the Buzz account.
Originally posted by ninermedic:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by NinerGod:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
I know how age is very depend on Woodson "37 years old".. He can have a pretty good at Tackle and smart to read the offense scores! Nnmaid is little some young then he don't have a tackle and probably is selfish by himself. It's not worth about himself the issue for selfish! We must a sign Woodson for one year and Cut Whitner now!! Whitner is very very worst plays and very aweful defense cuz he is very idiot to read the offense score cuz he don't know s**t!

WOW. This is the worst formulated argument I have ever read in my life. Are you in kindergarten. I don't think you actually have a complete thought finished or a sentence that makes sense.

lol.
haha noobs

buzz can really twist the mind

Go buzz! We understand!

I didn't understand a damn word that n***a said.

i love me some buzzb doe lol

A philosopher king for our own time. He knows how to cut to the heart of the issue
you can say he is the song bird of our generation

Buzz was a god on these boards before you even knew they existed. Show some respect.

I have been on these boards for several years and I would not consider myself a noob. If you want to post here you should at least buy a translator that actually translates and not one you purchased at the swap meet. Hey Idaho....I wish there was an emotionicon that showed my respect for you. Taterhead!!!

Severally years, believing you! Buzz needs translating was not necessary. 295 posts earns Nubixcube.
"Whitner is very very worst plays and very aweful defense cuz he is very idiot to read the offense score cuz he don't know s**t!"

He could read the offense, but can anyone read that post?
How is this thread still in NT?
Awww man thats cold brah!

Originally posted by ninermedic:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by NinerGod:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

lol.
haha noobs

buzz can really twist the mind

Go buzz! We understand!

I didn't understand a damn word that n***a said.

i love me some buzzb doe lol

A philosopher king for our own time. He knows how to cut to the heart of the issue
you can say he is the song bird of our generation
He has the voice of an angel. His voice is like a combination of Fergie and Jesus.
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Psinex:

Severally years, believing you! Buzz needs translating was not necessary. 295 posts earns Nubixcube.

Yeah but I've always wondered, does everything he reads that normal people right look completely backwards and garbled
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Thread took a wrong turn.
Share 49ersWebzone