LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 301 users in the forums

2013 Pre season schedule released

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Preseason, an annual reminder of why the NFL basically just prints money...they make me pay full-boat for 2 exhibition games. Life would be so much easier if I wasn't such a b***h for football and the Niners.
KC is the only one caught my attention. Otherwise I couldn't care one iota about these games. I mean Harbaugh & his staff certainly want people to think they don't.
Gonna be awkward when Alex gets injured in the preseason...
glad the 3rd game is at home
damn we love to play the AFC West.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

Used to be we'd only play them including Seattle when they were in the AFCW (makes sense, no need to travel as much for meaningless exhibition games)

Also the Niners used to always wear white jerseys the entire preseason
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

Used to be we'd only play them including Seattle when they were in the AFCW (makes sense, no need to travel as much for meaningless exhibition games)

Also the Niners used to always wear white jerseys the entire preseason

yeah, if it wasn't for the violence when we play OAK, we would play all 4 games vs the AFC WEST.
If Alex beats us does that mean we win the superbowl? He's like the preseason version of Joe... Before you rip me it's just a joke. I like our chances this year either way.
I'm happy we play the Vikings week 3 in primetime. The "dress rehearsal" preseason game is on SNF vs my favorite of the rest of the teams.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Amir:
This place is gonna erupt when Alex puts up 8/9 for 22 yards.

Share 49ersWebzone