-
49AllTheTime
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 73,008
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Anyone get any details on this yet?
Went last year. Had an okay time. Would like to go again if they are holding something.
there should be an email coming out soon, if there is one ?
-
mayo49
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 65,216
They'll announce it today or tomorrow.
-
mayo49
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 65,216
-
Beeker
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 3,785
Wish I could make it
-
NumberOneFan
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 1,917
I've never been before and I'm thinking of going this year. For someone who has gone: When they says "The Draft Bash will include food..." is that free good or for purchase?
-
LaMattsBlue
- Member
-
- Posts: 27,765
Originally posted by NumberOneFan:
I've never been before and I'm thinking of going this year. For someone who has gone: When they says "The Draft Bash will include food..." is that free good or for purchase?
Purchase
-
NumberOneFan
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 1,917
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Purchase
Thanks for the response!
-
ninerfan52
- Member
-
- Posts: 2,556
I went the first time when they drafted P Willy, super fun event, try and make it, there was a lot of people ,stretched all the way round the convention center
-
NumberOneFan
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 1,917
I've registered and still waiting for my e-ticket confirmation. I'm sure it'll be fun, I know the kids will like it (music, food, etc).
-
VaBeachNiner
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 60,133
I bet Jim Harbaugh will showcase his clothing line on stage.
-
YungAce
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 46,920
So what happens if we trade out of the first? Lol
"Ughh thanks guys come back tomorrow for rounds 2 and 3!"
[ Edited by YungAce on Apr 5, 2013 at 8:04 AM ]
-
DaDivaRecieva15
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 37,974
Originally posted by YungAce:
So what happens if we trade out of the first? Lol
"Ughh thanks guys come back tomorrow for rounds 2 and 3!"
You goin? It's in San Jo lol.
-
SFL49ER
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 4,952
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
I bet Jim Harbaugh will showcase his clothing line on stage.
That would be epic if Harbaugh came to the podium to announce the pick. I bet he would love to, since he's such a players coach. It would be much better than RG.
-
jimmythegreekjr
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 2,543
Been there a few times. it's a good experience...Got my picture taken with the five Superbowl trophies...Last year, right before the 49ers first pick people were cheering loudly, jumping up and down, pounding on their chairs..it was so loud..and then when they announced "A.J Jenkins"..the noise abruptly stopped..jaws dropped .And you could hear a lot of people whispering "Who?"