There are 180 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers Draft Party

Anyone get any details on this yet?

Went last year. Had an okay time. Would like to go again if they are holding something.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Anyone get any details on this yet?

Went last year. Had an okay time. Would like to go again if they are holding something.

there should be an email coming out soon, if there is one ?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,932
They'll announce it today or tomorrow.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,932
Here you go.

http://www.49erswebzone.com/news/goto.php?id=56935
Wish I could make it
I've never been before and I'm thinking of going this year. For someone who has gone: When they says "The Draft Bash will include food..." is that free good or for purchase?
Originally posted by NumberOneFan:
I've never been before and I'm thinking of going this year. For someone who has gone: When they says "The Draft Bash will include food..." is that free good or for purchase?

Purchase
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Purchase

Thanks for the response!
I went the first time when they drafted P Willy, super fun event, try and make it, there was a lot of people ,stretched all the way round the convention center
I've registered and still waiting for my e-ticket confirmation. I'm sure it'll be fun, I know the kids will like it (music, food, etc).
I bet Jim Harbaugh will showcase his clothing line on stage.
So what happens if we trade out of the first? Lol

"Ughh thanks guys come back tomorrow for rounds 2 and 3!"
[ Edited by YungAce on Apr 5, 2013 at 8:04 AM ]
Originally posted by YungAce:
So what happens if we trade out of the first? Lol

"Ughh thanks guys come back tomorrow for rounds 2 and 3!"

You goin? It's in San Jo lol.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
I bet Jim Harbaugh will showcase his clothing line on stage.

That would be epic if Harbaugh came to the podium to announce the pick. I bet he would love to, since he's such a players coach. It would be much better than RG.
Been there a few times. it's a good experience...Got my picture taken with the five Superbowl trophies...Last year, right before the 49ers first pick people were cheering loudly, jumping up and down, pounding on their chairs..it was so loud..and then when they announced "A.J Jenkins"..the noise abruptly stopped..jaws dropped .And you could hear a lot of people whispering "Who?"