LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

49ers Draft Party

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NumberOneFan:
I've registered and still waiting for my e-ticket confirmation. I'm sure it'll be fun, I know the kids will like it (music, food, etc).

where did you register ?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by NumberOneFan:
I've registered and still waiting for my e-ticket confirmation. I'm sure it'll be fun, I know the kids will like it (music, food, etc).

where did you register ?
Found it..and got my eConfirmation ticket seconds after
I registered by never received anything in email. Tried to register again but it says I am already registered.
It's april 24 2013 and i still have not recived my email ticket.
Originally posted by deedee32:
It's april 24 2013 and i still have not recived my email ticket.

just show up..they will probably let you in anyways...the ticket isn't really a ticket
just show up..they will probably let you in anyways...the ticket isn't really a ticket

Me too, sign up no ticket
Originally posted by ninerfan52:

the ticket is an email saying to bring the replied email to the event..
Gonna have my own. Went deep seafishing yesterday and gonna have a draft day fish fry!!!,,Anybody near Norwalk, Ca.ur welcome to it...
i always go drunk but i heard that they had checkpoints in 2010.
  • Happs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan52:

the ticket is an email saying to bring the replied email to the event..

So the ticket is the 3 or 4 line email? Used to be a proper attachment with sponsor stuff, etc... Ok, guess I'll bring the email. Supposedly allows 4 in. They'll probably let anyone in.

Time to take pics with all the gold rush girls and get their signatures on their calendar...then toss it in the garbage on the way out! The pic taking is the fun part.

Today is the NFL draft, and I it's like... I don't even care... in fact I haven't even been following a lot of off-season fodder as much as I used to, is this from the sting of the Superbowl still, or is it because I know we're in good hands, therefore I feel I don't have to be as anxious as in previous years?

-I dunno, in all my years as a fan, I haven't been this way, or maybe I just don't remember; anybody else getting this?
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Today is the NFL draft, and I it's like... I don't even care... in fact I haven't even been following a lot of off-season fodder as much as I used to, is this from the sting of the Superbowl still, or is it because I know we're in good hands, therefore I feel I don't have to be as anxious as in previous years?

-I dunno, in all my years as a fan, I haven't been this way, or maybe I just don't remember; anybody else getting this?

I would say the sting of the superbowl loss. I was the same the year before after the Giants beat us and this year I have been the same. Losing sucks. Easier to look at draft prospects after another 10 loss season than after being 1 game away from glory...losing really sucks
[ Edited by ChipDouglas510 on Apr 25, 2013 at 1:25 PM ]
WUT I thought you could just waltz into the party
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
i hope they have a huge party then we trade out of the first. lol
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
i hope they have a huge party then we trade out of the first. lol

lol
Share 49ersWebzone