LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 330 users in the forums

Potentially under the radar losses

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by cciowa:
when we lose walker gooden and grant all I hear is,,:well they were great special team guys".. excuse me, the special ed teams were horrible last year and in my opinion everyones job on special teams should be challenged. gooden and grant may be favored sons on here but good lord, they are only average players. they have been or will be replaced on our roster and i am more than ok with that

This might be the best post of the week.
thank you. i am glad the coaches saw this and took four steps to improve it. it was not only the poor tackling but we had two times when the guys were not ready for a fake punt in the same game and there is zero excuse for that.. then the guys were not ready for the fake punt safety in the super bowl which allowed precious seconds to tick off. a part of me would have no problem firing the special teams coach but lets see how we do with the new additions we have and will get in the draft

I'd like to see us replace Larry Grant with this guy.... Jon Bostic.
Originally posted by BayArea:
Originally posted by Beeker:
I hate the off-season.

I like it this year. Gives some time to heal wounds of losing the superbowl and enjoy some laid back Giants games. We will have the draft and then a LONG brutal summer after that. No reason to rush just enjoy some baseball games and block the 9ers out for awhile. I don't mind it at all.

This is one helluva plan. I think I will.
Share 49ersWebzone