LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 237 users in the forums

The Browns have dealt QB Colt McCoy to the 49ers.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm excited to see McCoy play. Hopefully it only happens when we're 14-0 and have the division and a first round bye locked up.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by iLL49er:
We stole him

Tolzin won't beat out colt.

what will the zone do if colt does beat him out and scott gets cut? it will make the outrage voiced by the nate davis and korey sheet era very tame! i want what is best for the team but i would like to see that one. with no more walker i guess scotty is now the king of the favored sons here on the zone

Tolzien will be stuck in 1885 with his Delorean.
You know I was pulling for McCoy before we acquired him, nice kid, with great talent who got sent to a horrible organization and was never developed. He should of been holding a clipboard for a few years and placed under span OC that knows about transitioning to the pro game. I really hope Harbaugh can rebuild his game and then who knows...in a couple of years maybe he nets us a draft pic or two and can start for the Chiefs.
What would be awesome, is if we can end up trading Colt for a 2nd rounder in a few years, after he comes in and plays well.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
We stole him

what will the zone do if colt does beat him out and scott gets cut? it will make the outrage voiced by the nate davis and korey sheet era very tame! i want what is best for the team but i would like to see that one. with no more walker i guess scotty is now the king of the favored sons here on the zone

I didn't know Delorean made horseless carriages
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
What would be awesome, is if we can end up trading Colt for a 2nd rounder in a few years, after he comes in and plays well.

im hoping colt doesnt play well in anything but exhibition games, and mop up duty in the superbowl

The only prob with that logic is that he only has 1 year left on his contract. He'd have to resign/be extended for that to happen.
Originally posted by Marvin49:

The only prob with that logic is that he only has 1 year left on his contract. He'd have to resign/be extended for that to happen.

ok, it remains a far-fetched idea
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
We stole him

I didn't know Delorean made horseless carriages
That's heavy
Share 49ersWebzone