LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 211 users in the forums

State of the 49ers tonight on NFLN

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by susweel:
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman 4m Michael Crabtree on Kaepernick (via @NFLNetwork): "He trusted me more. There was a lot of trust. Playing WR you need QB that trusts you."

Kap is just more confident than Alex, that's pretty obvious. He doesn't play tentative like Alex.
poster beware
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
that was it?

that was real riveting....

what were you expecting? It's just talking heads stuff. Gotta wait for OTAs and mini camp for actual news.

Well than I am glad I didn't waste my time watching it. I DVR'd it instead and spent the time with my wife!
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman 4m Michael Crabtree on Kaepernick (via @NFLNetwork): "He trusted me more. There was a lot of trust. Playing WR you need QB that trusts you."

Kap is just more confident than Alex, that's pretty obvious. He doesn't play tentative like Alex.

Agreed

Agreed, he is also more talented with a better arm and more athleticism.
Originally posted by Wrathman:

Agreed, he is also more talented with a better arm and more athleticism.

Kaep plays with no fear.
  • nj9er
  • Veteran
Every time the NFL network shows the last offensive play of the superbowl you notice they only show the ball float over Crabtree, they never show the hold.
Originally posted by nj9er:
Every time the NFL network shows the last offensive play of the superbowl you notice they only show the ball float over Crabtree, they never show the hold.

The NFL has to make the RAYvens victory look legit.
Good call njniner.

PLEASE let's put this Alex-Kap thing to rest! It's so F--KIN old.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Good call njniner.

Yup Alex is no longer a Niner...next subject!
Good call njniner.

Seriously...they also talked about how Alex had better chemistry with VD. Big deal. And maybe CK shouldn't have trusted Crabtree on the final series to make a play? LOL. Anyways, Crabtree talked about how they were the same age and developed a friendship early on and it eventually translated onto the field...something Boldin is trying to establish as well at this very moment.

Anyways, it was pathetic as expected. Interviewed Crabtree but mostly showed highlights of the Raven's winning the Superbowl. They said they'd have Crabtree talk about and reenact the final play. Never did that. And about the only thing they covered (other than the Dumerveil deal X10 and other "breaking news" crap) was that we got Boldin. Seriously...that was it.

Good call njniner.

LOL! How the hell was I supposed to know what they were going to talk about? Geez, relax!
One thing for sure - crabtree better not quit his day job - he sucks as communicater
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
that was it?

that was real riveting....

what were you expecting? It's just talking heads stuff. Gotta wait for OTAs and mini camp for actual news.

Well than I am glad I didn't waste my time watching it. I DVR'd it instead and spent the time with my wife!

You must be a newlywed.
VD needs to kiss some ass cause I'm sick of seeing him not get the ball... Dudes a playmaker sick of seeing him only in the playoffs!
Originally posted by NCommand:
Good call njniner.

Seriously...they also talked about how Alex had better chemistry with VD. Big deal. And maybe CK shouldn't have trusted Crabtree on the final series to make a play? LOL. Anyways, Crabtree talked about how they were the same age and developed a friendship early on and it eventually translated onto the field...something Boldin is trying to establish as well at this very moment.

Anyways, it was pathetic as expected. Interviewed Crabtree but mostly showed highlights of the Raven's winning the Superbowl. They said they'd have Crabtree talk about and reenact the final play. Never did that. And about the only thing they covered (other than the Dumerveil deal X10 and other "breaking news" crap) was that we got Boldin. Seriously...that was it.
[b]

That's right, Crabtree never talked about the last play, and they asked "Do you think there was holding on 4th down?" I thought there was going to be a poll, but no luck. Instead the talked about college basketball??? WTF?
Share 49ersWebzone