Not a member? Register Now!

State of the 49ers tonight on NFLN

Airs at 7pm et.
Ok thanks, I just DVRed it in case i get busy elsewhere
Thanks for the heads-up!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Thanks, NJ.
thanks for the notice NJ, def will watch.
You are all very welcome
still waiting for Niner talk
Crabtree seems high
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman 4m Michael Crabtree on Kaepernick (via @NFLNetwork): "He trusted me more. There was a lot of trust. Playing WR you need QB that trusts you."
that was it?

that was real riveting....
Originally posted by pdizo916:
that was it?

that was real riveting....

what were you expecting? It's just talking heads stuff. Gotta wait for OTAs and mini camp for actual news.
Originally posted by susweel:
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman 4m Michael Crabtree on Kaepernick (via @NFLNetwork): "He trusted me more. There was a lot of trust. Playing WR you need QB that trusts you."

I think it was more of Alex not trusting himself to make the tight window throws. Hence the conservatism and fear of throwing a pick.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
what were you expecting? It's just talking heads stuff. Gotta wait for OTAs and mini camp for actual news.

i thought they were going to predict our draft class and point out that our D-line is aging and we should address that in the draft. I thought it was going to be real analyst. NFLN and NFL AM are complete jokes. It's like football for high school girls with all of the gossip and irrelevant information they're spewing.

[ Edited by pdizo916 on Mar 26, 2013 at 4:36 PM ]
I expected them to say we made some big FA signing
Originally posted by susweel:

Kap is just more confident than Alex, that's pretty obvious. He doesn't play tentative like Alex.