There are 56 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Manningham heading no where, lowers base salary

Originally posted by matt49er:
Good find AB I haven't seen this anywhere, did this just go down today?

Just popped up today, imagine the difference is in not likely to e earned incentives. Might be the way to get Dorsey and Boldin in the mix, plus have room for Nnamdi and Delmas or Woodson.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Great news! He was gonna be cut IMHO. It was a NASTY injury and if we can get some productivity out of him the second half of the season, GREAT!!! I really like him...

Once again, more proof players will do what they need to do to play/stay for us!

This.

I was already happy with his play last season, but now I'm a big fan of the player and person.
Originally posted by Dapro:
He got hurt in December right? Usually takes a year to recover from acl. He won't be on the field until this December?

extreme case, adrian pterson tore his acl in week 16 2011, started week 1 2012.......so no lol
Wow.. i <3 manninghammer :)
Good stuff. I hope he stays.
  • Dapro
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerFan408:
Originally posted by Dapro:
He got hurt in December right? Usually takes a year to recover from acl. He won't be on the field until this December?

extreme case, adrian pterson tore his acl in week 16 2011, started week 1 2012.......so no lol

AP is a freak! Can't compare him to normal people. haha
These are the small moves that win championships.
Good to hear, I want him on the team
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Just popped up today, imagine the difference is in not likely to e earned incentives. Might be the way to get Dorsey and Boldin in the mix, plus have room for Nnamdi and Delmas or Woodson.

Nice man, I hope we figure out a way to get Nnamdi, Abraham and a safety
link
GREAT news

I think Mario caught nearly 80% of the passes CK sent his way

great chemistry there
still better than AJ
Originally posted by matt49er:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

Nice man, I hope we figure out a way to get Nnamdi, Abraham and a safety

Me 2. I am hoping Abraham, Nnamdi and either Delmas or Woodson. I think Ed Reed may be heading to Houston, and is out of our price range.

And right now before knowing Dorsey's terms, we are $9 million under the cap.
PUP city
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home