LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 244 users in the forums

The new Cold War (re NFC West)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Seattle is without a doubt our toughest threat, period. I would have said that before they got Harvin. They're a **** good football team capable of dominating us at our own games.

We only need to be 1/2 game better to win the division and that is reasonable. Yes, the Seahawks are very good, but so are the Niners. I don't care if we go 10-6 as long as the Seahags are 9-7.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Beeker:
Thank you, CC. Every once in a while, I can actually makes sense.
that is more than me. i liked the fact we gave dennis erikson a second year, i liked the nolan hire, i thought ck was not ready to play the game, i figured we would get blown in the first round of the playoffs cuz . we were not playing four quarters of ball at the end of the year and i can never remember the first name of mr cribbs . they call me MISTER CRIBBS ( old school for the kids there to a 1972 move ) oh and i wanted the team to sign david boston in 2006

Well, you do get the 1st 2 letters right .. it's JOSH CRIBBS. I know this for 2 reason - 1: Josh is my middle name and 2: My wife's family are all Browns fans (though she's becoming a 49er fan VERY quickly )

Edit: As to the rest of your post, we are fans, we always want, and we're not often right. I always tell people I'm not just a 49er fan, I am a fan of the GAME, and I try very hard to remain as objective as possible. Not easy, and yes, I go full blown retard homer at times. I may have only been on WZ a short time, but I think I have a little knowledge of the game and the team in particular.
[ Edited by Beeker on Mar 12, 2013 at 9:58 AM ]

uh, not really.... you're making statements to back your claims that may be technically truthful, but does not paint the full picture.. some are just not accurate at all... we'll take them one at a time.

has never played a full season

"2011" played in 16 NFL Games

has never had a 1000 yeard season

He had 967 yrds in "2011" . not 1000 but pretty close

has never had more than 5 rec tds in a season

6 in "2009" 6 in "2011" plus you can tack on 2 more rushing td's in "2011"

who is also a headcase and a locker room cancer that whines when he isn't the center of the offense

yes he can be a pain, but he is not complaining about being the center of attention.. he wants to win.. the sideline antics in Seattle, was about the coaches not getting AP enough touches.. he was killing us all game, and then abandoned the run for whatever reason.. he was voicing his displeasure about that..

injury wise.. out of the 64 games in his career, he's missed 10 ( 7 this last season ) missed one game in each of his first 3 seasons. has not had an issue with his migraines in two years....

you were a bit off with your facts...
Originally posted by hawker84:

uh, not really.... you're making statements to back your claims that may be technically truthful, but does not paint the full picture.. some are just not accurate at all... we'll take them one at a time.

has never played a full season

"2011" played in 16 NFL Games

has never had a 1000 yeard season

He had 967 yrds in "2011" . not 1000 but pretty close

has never had more than 5 rec tds in a season

6 in "2009" 6 in "2011" plus you can tack on 2 more rushing td's in "2011"

who is also a headcase and a locker room cancer that whines when he isn't the center of the offense

yes he can be a pain, but he is not complaining about being the center of attention.. he wants to win.. the sideline antics in Seattle, was about the coaches not getting AP enough touches.. he was killing us all game, and then abandoned the run for whatever reason.. he was voicing his displeasure about that..

injury wise.. out of the 64 games in his career, he's missed 10 ( 7 this last season ) missed one game in each of his first 3 seasons. has not had an issue with his migraines in two years....

you were a bit off with your facts...

Well, thank you for pointing out all my mistakes. I acknowledge them.

Didn't expect that did you" You Seahawks fans enjoy your headcase(s). I'll take my 49ers every day of the week over the Seahawks.
as you should being a 49er fan and all..
what head cases you referring too?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
that is more than me. i liked the fact we gave dennis erikson a second year, i liked the nolan hire, i thought ck was not ready to play the game, i figured we would get blown in the first round of the playoffs cuz . we were not playing four quarters of ball at the end of the year and i can never remember the first name of mr cribbs . they call me MISTER CRIBBS ( old school for the kids there to a 1972 move ) oh and i wanted the team to sign david boston in 2006

Well, you do get the 1st 2 letters right .. it's JOSH CRIBBS. I know this for 2 reason - 1: Josh is my middle name and 2: My wife's family are all Browns fans (though she's becoming a 49er fan VERY quickly )

Edit: As to the rest of your post, we are fans, we always want, and we're not often right. I always tell people I'm not just a 49er fan, I am a fan of the GAME, and I try very hard to remain as objective as possible. Not easy, and yes, I go full blown retard homer at times. I may have only been on WZ a short time, but I think I have a little knowledge of the game and the team in particular.

i believe you are wise beyond your posts and little filled red boxes. by the way my name is allen,, but i really do not know how t spell it. I have never seen it
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
i think he is talking about the fact that all seahawk fans have head lice.

Harvin. Sherman. Carroll. Your front office. Your fanbase.

Somewhat facetious.
i believe you are wise beyond your posts and little filled red boxes. by the way my name is allen,, but i really do not know how t spell it. I have never seen it

Thank you, sir. I got nothin'.

• cciowa
  • Veteran

Somewhat facetious.

not to be mean to them but they really do have alot of nutjobs on that team. and now they add percy. unless they front loaded that contract with a s**t load of advil that is not going to work out for them very well in my opinion . he can run away from people but it only takes one good clean hit to remove him. he really is a little wuss and if he is not the center of the universe he will cause problems there

Somewhat facetious.

Don't forget Browner and Bruce Irvin.

And those other two guys who got busted for PEDs.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Somewhat facetious.

Don't forget Browner and Bruce Irvin.

And those other two guys who got busted for PEDs.

Thanks for that assist! +1!
pretty much the whole organization and city/state residents, nation wide fans.... Got it.
pretty much the whole organization and city/state residents, nation wide fans.... Got it.

Hawker, I may bust your balls, but it's all in good fun. You, unlike many 'Hawks fans, are an intelligent and insightful football fan. Stick around, you'll be fine brah.

P.S. Double Rainbows!~
Share 49ersWebzone