There are 287 users in the forums

The new Cold War (re NFC West)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by matthewabbit:
Sorry but Percy harvin is exactly the kind of wr that burns our d to a crisp. If he stays healthy I think the hawks will b nasty

That won't be happening. That dude couldn't stay healthy playing the lions and packers D. Now he's got the Niners and Rams? C'mon man
Originally posted by awol36:
Originally posted by corona55569:
Someone needs to post Jimmy raye playbook, one of the funniest things I viewed on the web zone classic ..

Yes this one the tecmo bowl playbook !!!! dive right, dive left !!! Hilarious man, web zone is better than comedy central sometimes
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
sorry but we need to figure out a way to beat the rams first
This division is going to be brutal. SF and SEA are already SB contenders, and the Rams are no joke either. At least we can count on 2 wins against AZ.
Originally posted by awol36:
Someone needs to post Jimmy raye playbook, one of the funniest things I viewed on the web zone classic ..

Yes this one the tecmo bowl playbook !!!! dive right, dive left !!! Hilarious man, web zone is better than comedy central sometimes

His "home run"

[ Edited by wysiwyg on Mar 11, 2013 at 7:11 PM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SofaKing:
This division is going to be brutal. SF and SEA are already SB contenders, and the Rams are no joke either. At least we can count on 2 wins against AZ.

the cards probably just bird s**t on themselves when they heard about the trade and having to face him twice
Originally posted by ginseng1000:
sorry but Seachickens win this one. P Harvin is much younger than Boldin and he will draw double coverage and is a mismatch in both the return game, out of the back field, and at WR. Boldin is 32-33, so we most likely only keep him for 2 years the most. Don't get me wrong, Boldin is probably the best possession type WR there is in the NFL, but Harvin is younger and a multiple threat.

Harvin's body is made of glass. He will be lucky to last the season with the defenses in this division. For what they gave up, they better hope they win out on this trade. For my money, I will take our trade. The only thing we risk is a loss of the 6th and 6mil of cap space THIS SEASON
Originally posted by cciowa:
sorry but we need to figure out a way to beat the rams first

regardless of the Rams games the Niners made it to the Super Bowl. It will be hard to repeat it, but I doubt we will see the Rams cost us two wins again.
Originally posted by ginseng1000:
sorry but Seachickens win this one. P Harvin is much younger than Boldin and he will draw double coverage and is a mismatch in both the return game, out of the back field, and at WR. Boldin is 32-33, so we most likely only keep him for 2 years the most. Don't get me wrong, Boldin is probably the best possession type WR there is in the NFL, but Harvin is younger and a multiple threat.

Percy Migraine is a head case. He's never played a full season, takes about half his plays off, and whines like a little girl when he isn't the focus of the offense. And, if Seattle extends him, they're looking at $8-10 mil a year for him. He's never had a 1000 yard season. He's never had more than 6 TD catches a year. He drops a lot of passes. We get that production out of D. Walker. Boldin is a rock solid possession receiver that gets yards in LARGE chunks - last year he averaged 14.6 YPC. Think that 29% 3rd down efficiency rate just maybe went up a little bit? Harvin will be a bad locker room guy and a distraction from day one. Clearly, the 49ers got the MUCH better deal today.

Oh, and Boldin didn't cost us a 1st and 7th this year, and at least a 4th next year. Plus Harvin's demands that he be paid like a top 3 NFL receiver.
I assume the Seacocks are Soviet Russia?

Originally posted by gold49digger:

we're the reds....
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
regardless of the Rams games the Niners made it to the Super Bowl. It will be hard to repeat it, but I doubt we will see the Rams cost us two wins again.

true, we do not have num nuts kicker akers
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by gold49digger:

we're the reds....

...crap
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Beeker:
Percy Migraine is a head case. He's never played a full season, takes about half his plays off, and whines like a little girl when he isn't the focus of the offense. And, if Seattle extends him, they're looking at $8-10 mil a year for him. He's never had a 1000 yard season. He's never had more than 6 TD catches a year. He drops a lot of passes. We get that production out of D. Walker. Boldin is a rock solid possession receiver that gets yards in LARGE chunks - last year he averaged 14.6 YPC. Think that 29% 3rd down efficiency rate just maybe went up a little bit? Harvin will be a bad locker room guy and a distraction from day one. Clearly, the 49ers got the MUCH better deal today.

Oh, and Boldin didn't cost us a 1st and 7th this year, and at least a 4th next year. Plus Harvin's demands that he be paid like a top 3 NFL receiver.
percy is also a b***h in the locker room if he is not happy, with a name like percy that is not to hard to understand. boldin on the other hand is a good vet locker room guy. moss did not cause issues in the locker room but boldin is everything on the field we hoped moss would have been
Originally posted by cciowa:
true, we do not have num nuts kicker akers

lol good point.
Share 49ersWebzone