LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 340 users in the forums

Superbowl replay on nfln "all access"

Shop Find 49ers gear online
It is like getting punched in the pills TWICE!
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
Yeh watched it again. It was better than I remember. We let that one get away. Things that we rarely do ie. missed tackles and fumble. We would have won that game easily if we hadn't made those few mistakes. Even with Culliver getting spanked by Bolden.
[ Edited by MarkD on Mar 10, 2013 at 11:58 AM ]
A monumental waste of gargantuos proportions!

1st team not rise above the situaltion.

NOT up to 49er Standards.

EPIC FAIL by Coach, QB, Defense hell everybody.

I hope we are back next year but Roman has fix his play calling and CK has to manage time better
Oh we need a number 1 WR too.
No thanks, its hard enough to have to watch all the joe flaco highlights they keep showing on espn. No way I could rewatch the game.
Dont currrrr
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TDNiners:
A monumental waste of gargantuos proportions!

1st team not rise above the situaltion.

NOT up to 49er Standards.

EPIC FAIL by Coach, QB, Defense hell everybody.

I hope we are back next year but Roman has fix his play calling and CK has to manage time better
Oh we need a number 1 WR too.
did not need to see that horrid game again to tell me that how can you set through that first half and the last series when we did not even TRY to run it in on second and third down. f**k, even little james got two yards against a stacked defense on first down.. the coaches really did not believe that a combo of ck/gore/dixon behind that line could not have gotten five f**king putrid, vomit induced, puss filled f**king yards
Why would you want to watch that?
I would watch it but I have an appointment to have my testicles removed surgically.
I watched and it was enjoyable watching the comeback. The ceiling this team has is unbelievable, but potential is a scary idea to play with. It made me excited to see what these boys can do next year
Originally posted by crabman82:
i watched it. wasnt that hard either. makes it easier to move forward.

Totally agree. Better to face it head on.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BayArea:
I would watch it but I have an appointment to have my testicles removed surgically.
i did self induced surgery at the end of the game and threw them against the wall hoping they were roman
  • Tman
  • Veteran
f**k that s**t
I would rather pluck each hair off my butt one at a time with a pair of needle nose pliers. It's bad enough to deal with %*&%ing seehock fans non stop up here in the northwest on an hourly basis, reminding me of "five more yards..." Those wounds will never heal, boys and girls.
Too soon
  • nj9er
  • Veteran
I only watched the half of 3rd and Half of the 4th quarter. It was awesome.
Share 49ersWebzone