LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 212 users in the forums

What advice would you give to any 49ers for 2013 Season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I admit, the SB outcome sucks. 49ers should have wom and the Ravens were lucky. I'm in denial still. But there are somethings I want to say to some 49ers players and coaches. So, if you have that opportunity, what would you say and to who? Keep it clean fellas or ladies.
To Greg Roman. Whe your inside the 10 yard in the redzone, please don't be cute and just run the damn ball with Kaep or with the power formation.
To Delanie: If you stay, you are an excellent blocker, but work on catching the damn ball and ball security.
Originally posted by MrCrab49ers:
To Delanie: If you stay, you are an excellent blocker, but work on catching the damn ball and ball security.

you can work on catching the ball but for the most part you are either a hands catcher or not. he clearly isnt, so knowing that he is always going to drop a certain percentage of them
To Trent Baalke. Thank you and keep drafting well. We need more depth in defense and need future starting center, Rb and DL.
Originally posted by crabman82:

you can work on catching the ball but for the most part you are either a hands catcher or not. he clearly isnt, so knowing that he is always going to drop a certain percentage of them

He used to have good hands and Davis didn't. After his injuty last year he has been inconsistent. Or Kaep just thows too hard.
i'd like for the D to rotate more, clearly we faded and i can only think of how many guys played over 90% of the snaps all season.

He used to have good hands and Davis didn't. After his injuty last year he has been inconsistent. Or Kaep just thows too hard.

for aslong as i've seen delanie walker on the 49ers he has always dropped passes, usually at the worst of times too. i'm not saying he hasnt made good catches, just saying he has always dropped a decent % of catchable balls.
To Baalke. Get rid of Moss.
To Jed: Thank you for hiring coach Harbaugh and Baalke and for building the new stadium. But stadium is too expensive for me to renew.
To Coach Harbaugh: Thank you. I like your coaching style.
To. Kapaernick. Improve on executing the plays on time, improve on looking off the safety, and most importantly, if you feel the play called is no good, go with your guts, knowledge and the game situation. This is critical. but you are cool with everything else.

To Jenkiins: Learn the damn plays and work on your strenght and run blocking.
To Crabtree: I was a fan of yours in college but you were a dissapointment the first 2 years in 49ers. However, man, you are now a stud and with good attitude. Keep improving we need you.
To Mannigham: We need you!!! Get well soon.
To Harbaugh and Greg Roman: Please use LaMichael James more. This guys is naturally talented. Great draft by the way.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
i hate the fact roman is back but i hope JH has a come to tebow meeting with him about his cute play calling that got us in trouble in games and of course bit us in the ass vs the ravens,,,, JH is to blame because he stood by passive as he let roman make those disgraceful calls which basically created a situation where we were playing to lose the super bowl. Jh should have hit him on the head with a clipboard and took charge. god damn it all to f**king hell . as crabs said,, the coaches sure has hell need to use hunter and james more than they did this year. and fix the s**t that needs fixing, kicker, defensive line depth penalities,, you know coaches the things that have been there most of the year which were f**king ignored by you guys and they bit us in the biggest stage of them all.
Originally posted by cciowa:
i hate the fact roman is back but i hope JH has a come to tebow meeting with him about his cute play calling that got us in trouble in games and of course bit us in the ass vs the ravens,,,, JH is to blame because he stood by passive as he let roman make those disgraceful calls which basically created a situation where we were playing to lose the super bowl. Jh should have hit him on the head with a clipboard and took charge. god damn it all to f**king hell . as crabs said,, the coaches sure has hell need to use hunter and james more than they did this year. and fix the s**t that needs fixing, kicker, defensive line depth penalities,, you know coaches the things that have been there most of the year which were f**king ignored by you guys and they bit us in the biggest stage of them all.

JH called roman revolutionary in the week before the sb, maybe roman read that and decided it was ok to get too cute on the goal line seeing as he is a god and all lol
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:

JH called roman revolutionary in the week before the sb, maybe roman read that and decided it was ok to get too cute on the goal line seeing as he is a god and all lol
your first four word made me spit up as i review the fiasco that was our last series of the year
Share 49ersWebzone