LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 372 users in the forums

Do the 49ers have the making of a 16-0 team next year?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rathmanator:
Originally posted by JayPap:
I don't know if we can go undefeated, but I'll take my chances saying we'll have the best record in the NFL.

Why is everybody so scared about the Seahawks, I mean really???

Because they are actually a good team. I have seen every game the Niners played in Seattle since 2002, the team they have now is for real. I wish it wasn't true.
we can not trot out the same defensive line, secondary, special teams, kicker and wide outs and offensive coordinator next year that we had on the field sunday in my opinion
I would love to see us go undefeated but, doubt it I say we lose 3 games so 13 - 3...
Originally posted by cciowa:
we can not trot out the same defensive line, secondary, special teams, kicker and wide outs and offensive coordinator next year that we had on the field sunday in my opinion
Yeah, you nailed it. Lots of work to do, should be a similar record next year (11-5, 12-4, 13-3).
Originally posted by highwayone:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Yeah, you nailed it. Lots of work to do, should be a similar record next year (11-5, 12-4, 13-3).

Agree, akers for sure. Also need to take a good look at the backups and youth along the dline and a future cb to take over...
Maybe the piece we add is Revis through trade. Combine that with a key player or two in the draft.
not even close to 16-0. Probably 10-6.
Originally posted by drakan:

Oh come on. Unless devastated by injury which six of these teams are going to beat us?
HOME AWAY
Cardinals Cardinals
Rams Rams
Seahawks Seahawks
Falcons Saints
Panthers Bucs
Texans Jaguars
Colts Titans
Packers Redskins
Originally posted by English:

Oh come on. Unless devastated by injury which six of these teams are going to beat us?
HOME AWAY
Cardinals Cardinals
Rams Rams
Seahawks Seahawks
Falcons Saints
Panthers Bucs
Texans Jaguars
Colts Titans
Packers Redskins

I think we go undefeated at home. Sweep the Cards and Rams. Split with the Hawks. And outside division lose 2 (but we beat the Saints).

13-3!
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
I think we go undefeated at home. Sweep the Cards and Rams. Split with the Hawks. And outside division lose 2 (but we beat the Saints).

13-3!

13-3 is cool. I want to go undefeated in the playoffs!

HOME AWAY
Cardinals Cardinals
Rams Rams
Seahawks Seahawks
Falcons Saints
Panthers Bucs
Texans Jaguars
Colts Titans
Packers Redskins

Falcons, Packers, Saints, Texans, Redskins, Seattle

HOME AWAY
Cardinals Cardinals
Rams Rams
Seahawks Seahawks
Falcons Saints
Panthers Bucs
Texans Jaguars
Colts Titans
Packers Redskins

Falcons, Packers, Saints, Texans, Redskins, Seattle

So the Falcons, the Packers and the Texans are all coming into our place and winning? Lol! Very funny. Unless we are rocked by injury we will not lose any of these three.

The ones to watch for are Seahawks away, Saints away and possibly Rams away. Factor in one of the other three because you always blow one game you shouldn't and that is 12-4 with a shot at 13-3.

This team is not going 10-6 without a very good (or bad) reason such as injury.
Our record will be about the same as this year except for the tie.....
Even tho the defense is suspect I do feel the 49ers does have enough talent to go undefeated. Now will they? Not by a longshot.
Also keep in mind the year the Patriots went undefeated during the regular season, their defense was average at best. Belichick was just one heck of a coach and Tom had that explosive unstoppable offense that year.

The 49ers' D is better and has more talent than THAT Patriots undefeated squad. So the 9ers could do it.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by aTx49er:
Our record will be about the same as this year except for the tie.....

the god damn f**king tie that is when akers should have been cut right there and kaeding signed.i hope and trust the coaches know the problems we had this year that blew up in our face sunday and will address them in the off season. the penalties, the inability to get plays called on time were the little things that really need to be fixed along with the big things like the lack of d line depth, kicker, special ed teams and secondary. I hope the coaches look at themselves, we were outcoached alot this year and every time it cost us, from the fake punt twice vs the rams to allowing the ravens to burn 8 seconds off the clock on the safety thing. the coaches should have prepared our players for that scenario. god damn it all to hell
Share 49ersWebzone