There are 436 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Post Game Interviews...

That was a HORRIBlE idea to have both press conferences next to each other. when bowman was interviewing and he could hear ray lewis yelping on the other side was disrepectful... i mean he was on the verge of tears when he took that 15 second pause to wait until ray stopped talking. terrible setup by the nfl
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Didn't watch, I only watch them when we win.
Id like to see Bowmans postgame reaction, but havent found it at 49ers site or csnbayarea. Anyone able to help provide so i can see it?
I saw that too...bowman is a classy dude. Ray Lewis can suck a dick
call me crazy. But this game will put a very nasty and hateful passion in the guys next year. I bet we dont just beat people...if we do anything, we'll be playing with vegence next year.
turned off my tv as soon as the last second ticked, couldn't bare to watch
Originally posted by simplyfloyd:
call me crazy. But this game will put a very nasty and hateful passion in the guys next year. I bet we dont just beat people...if we do anything, we'll be playing with vegence next year.

Doubt it. Wasn't that what last year's loss was supposed to do? It doesn't matter how pissed you get, you just have to hope the dice rolls your way in the playoffs.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
turned off my tv as soon as the last second ticked, couldn't bare to watch

Yup i left the bar before the confetti hit the turf.

I went home and punched a hole in my door. Good thing i don't have a family. That's probably a reason why. lol
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Feb 4, 2013 at 12:37 PM ]
Originally posted by djgtek:
That was a HORRIBlE idea to have both press conferences next to each other. when bowman was interviewing and he could hear ray lewis yelping on the other side was disrepectful... i mean he was on the verge of tears when he took that 15 second pause to wait until ray stopped talking. terrible setup by the nfl

They assumed that Ray Lewis would have some class, but he doesn't, its all a big show with him, and the spotlight is his passion. You see, because God likes him more than he likes you and me.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by simplyfloyd:

Doubt it. Wasn't that what last year's loss was supposed to do? It doesn't matter how pissed you get, you just have to hope the dice rolls your way in the playoffs.

exactly. i'd buy into his theory if football was a best of seven series. but it isnt. i equate it to march madness with shoulder pads and helmets
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Id like to see Bowmans postgame reaction, but havent found it at 49ers site or csnbayarea. Anyone able to help provide so i can see it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkwKjjQ3myQ

..thanks^a lot man
[ Edited by SFL49ER on Feb 4, 2013 at 12:42 PM ]

Originally posted by WINiner:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkwKjjQ3myQ

I can't blame Ray for being enthusiastic, but I do blame the NFL for the horrible setup. It's bad enough they have to be interviewed, but in the same room? C'mon, now!
Man this Super Bowl has given me a new found hatred for Ray Lewis. The guy is a punk and a thug. What's more, is that he had zero impact on the game. He looked like a 50-year-old out there. He couldn't tackle, couldn't come off blocks, and couldn't run down anyone. I bet Andy Lee could have easily outrun Ray Lewis. But he comes out and acts like this is all his championship. I am sick to my stomach just thinking that he was able to claim this championship and how the media is falling all over him. The reality is that he didn't even belong out there and the only reason he was starting is that his name is Ray Lewis. As soon as I saw him shed his fake tears before the game, I was hoping to God the 49ers would win because I was getting tired of his act. What a chump.