LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 213 users in the forums

TD Return should have been called back.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I said this when I called into Murph and Mac on KNBR this morning but why is no one talking about the blatant MAULING of Bruce Miller on the TD return? Everyone watch #49. Miller is held, for at LEAST 10 seconds.

Not saying this makes up for our 2ndary getting torched by Flucko and all of the clock management mistakes... that being said, 1 or 2 critical plays in either direction could determine outcomes of close games... This and the Crabtree hold were 2 that I think did...

This TD should have been called back... This was a game changer... officiating was a travesty.

If there's a thread on this, I didn't find it.

stop whining about the refs.

we lost cuz we didn't make the plays necessary when we had to

they converted 3rd down after 3rd down on our defense and got 2 fg's in the 2nd half..........they raped us in the 1st half

and then when we fought all the way back we decided to go away from pounding the ball on their weak ass defense and instead set our monster oline in reeling pass protectoin mode instead of aggressive run blocking mode
How does poor play absolve blatant missed calls by the refs? I won't put this game on the refs but they made some terrible calls/non-calls. I was watching with non-fans and they said the same thing.
There was a conspiracy here for the Ravens to win there's no doubt in my mind because the Ray Lewis story was good for the media.

There were so many penalties against the Ravens that were not called it's unreal I mean explain to me how you shove a ref and get away with it WTF???

And what was with the power going out after the kickoff return of 108 yards that just about every Raven on the field was holding in order to achieve, the Niners have the ball on a third down play and the lights go out at the Superbowl WTF?? they knew we made big adjustments during the half in the Atlanta game so they toss in a big distraction like that to put us off balance and what was with the commercial about the stain on a Montana jersey where the lady ruins the Niner jersey then says go Ravens WTF?? the hidden secret message of the game that was.

This game was rigged you'll never make me believe otherwise
Originally posted by Niner_Fan:
There was a conspiracy here for the Ravens to win there's no doubt in my mind because the Ray Lewis story was good for the media.

There were so many penalties against the Ravens that were not called it's unreal I mean explain to me how you shove a ref and get away with it WTF???

And what was with the power going out after the kickoff return of 108 yards that just about every Raven on the field was holding in order to achieve, the Niners have the ball on a third down play and the lights go out at the Superbowl WTF?? they knew we made big adjustments during the half in the Atlanta game so they toss in a big distraction like that to put us off balance and what was with the commercial about the stain on a Montana jersey where the lady ruins the Niner jersey then says go Ravens WTF?? the hidden secret message of the game that was.

Originally posted by Niner_Fan:

power outage worked to our advantage. we were gonna get s**t kicked if that didnt happen.
The KO return was, IMO, the backbreaker.

That said, we lost - period. It's over.

Now, we need to regroup and fix it.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
The KO return was, IMO, the backbreaker.

That said, we lost - period. It's over.

Now, we need to regroup and fix it.

Do you think it should have been a TD, or do you think a Flag should have been called?
Originally posted by RavinRaven:
Quit b***hing take your loss like a man!! HAHA itll be years before the 9ers make it back prob even longer for the ravens....but guess what.....we are champs!

Ray Lewis is a Murderer lol
The Niners were lucky with the power outage. Delays usually work to the losing side's advantage as it kills whatever momentum the other side had.

Originally posted by zozell:
Quit b***hing take your loss like a man!! HAHA itll be years before the 9ers make it back prob even longer for the ravens....but guess what.....we are champs!

Ray Lewis is a Murderer lol

Has descended in to hell yet?

Whatever. Don't act like you wouldn't b***h if your team lost. Besides, Ray Lewis should be in prison.
Originally posted by drakan:
The Niners were lucky with the power outage. Delays usually work to the losing side's advantage as it kills whatever momentum the other side had.

100%. without the power outage this game was gonna be like the seattle one
Originally posted by crabman82:

Well this game played out like our previous playoff games. We got down then came back. Just came up short with that holding that wasn't called.
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by crabman82:

Well this game played out like our previous playoff games. We got down then came back. Just came up short with that holding that wasn't called.

I highly doubt the game would have been competitive without the 34 min. delay.
Share 49ersWebzone