There are 172 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Support the 49ers when the fly back home

Originally posted by echav4949:
I wish i could be around to support my team. Im in idaho supporting the niners 100%. GO NINERS!!!!!

NBC Bay Area's twitter says:

@nbcbayarea: CONFIRMED: 49ers returning between 2-3pm Pacific Monday at Mineta San José International Airport then by bus to 49er practice facility
HELL YEAH GONINERS
Originally posted by DonJulio:

@nbcbayarea: CONFIRMED: 49ers returning between 2-3pm Pacific Monday at Mineta San José International Airport then by bus to 49er practice facility

The flight is Delta Airlines (DAL) and is flight #8864 if everything stays consistent with all other flights they have taken this year.
Man I wish I were there, I would definitely be at the airport
I came out for the home opener...... all the way from NY

I can thank them for that WIN !

Niner since the 80,s

Faithfull
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Originally posted by DonJulio:

The flight is Delta Airlines (DAL) and is flight #8864 if everything stays consistent with all other flights they have taken this year.

Have we confirmed this info?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
CSN 49ers News ‏@CSN49ers

RT @nbcbayarea RT @newsdamian Fans already waiting for Niners arrival at SJC, 3 hours before plane lands.

Originally posted by Jcool:

RT @nbcbayarea RT @newsdamian Fans already waiting for Niners arrival at SJC, 3 hours before plane lands.

Real Niner fans. Love it .

Let all the banwagoners jump off.
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Originally posted by Jcool:

Real Niner fans. Love it .

Let all the banwagoners jump off.

Any photos from the airport greeting?
I saw a tweet from the official 49ers user that thanked the fans for the great welcome home they gave.

Good work everyone
San Francisco 49ers ‏@49ers
Great turnout by the #49ers Faithful who came to greet the team when they arrived in SJ

http://instagram.com/p/VU-lHMievq/
Awesome idea Stoney I wish I was there to show some support. Damn proud of this team.
Does anyone know when the Niners will fly back in to the Bay Area? Is it San Jose Airport....and how can I find out when they arrive? Just shredded the cheeseheads in Green Bay. GO NINERS !

1/5/2014