LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 253 users in the forums

Support the 49ers when the fly back home

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Patrick willis ‏@PatrickWillis52
Sorry we couldn't pull it off. We wanted everyone to be champions! But I promise you we want stop until we are W-champions again someday!
Great game
Cmon guys! We just repeated success and was 6 yds away from winning the Super Bowl after playing a tough number one seed schedule inherited from the previous year's success. Watch Atlanta fold after being a number one and having to play ones next year. When we played well as a number one and won, this tells me that we will and are capable of having continued and long lasting success. We will compete every year under Harbaugh. Let us have a good draft and get through free agency with some upgrades and trim some of this roster fat
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Feb 3, 2013 at 9:48 PM ]
Originally posted by Janitor:
Sorry we couldn't pull it off. We wanted everyone to be champions! But I promise you we want stop until we are W-champions again someday!

meh. Don't tell me, show me.
This is OUR TEAM. WE are THEM. We hurt. They hurt. But I will NEVER EVER give up on my team. We have a lot of stuff to be damn proud about, and there's no chance in hell I'm going to lay out on my brothers.

Heard on the radio they're flying back early tomorrow morning. They didn't say what time.
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Wish I could be there.

Me too.
Go Niners

I think what pisses me off most is how great a group of guys this is, and to lose to a team with a really s**tty human being( ray) would have loved for Navarro to tell him to stfu

Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Heard on the radio they're flying back early tomorrow morning. They didn't say what time.

Ok, this is the first news on the subject. Most likely it'll be San Jose. We need to get a time they're landing.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Meh, our D-line is old, the defense Nolan built is finished, and Kaepernick can only play pistol, so people will eventually figure him out. There is no winning in this Harbaugh era, we're gonna be the Philadelphia Eagles of the '10s.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Meh, our D-line is old, the defense Nolan built is finished, and Kaepernick can only play pistol, so people will eventually figure him out. There is no winning in this Harbaugh era, we're gonna be the Philadelphia Eagles of the '10s.

wow

LOL kaep can be a classic back drop passer if he wanted to, Phil Simms was drooling with the way kaep was playing and repeatedly said he can succeed as a drop back passer. Boomer Esiason was the same way being amazed. Kaep is a superstar in the making. Our dline does need additions, we need players that the coaches can feel comfortable putting in to give smith and McDonald a breather. Plus it doesn't hurt to add another pass rusher to spell smith and brooks
Get this thread back on track. Anybody got any new info?
I wish i could be around to support my team. Im in idaho supporting the niners 100%. GO NINERS!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone