There are 207 users in the forums

Support the 49ers when the fly back home

Shop Find 49ers gear online
When are they flying back home? Let's use this thread to organize something to show them the real fans still love this team. This sucks, but this is my team win or lose and if anything can help this team feel better I'm all for it.

Post info if you got it.
I'm there.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
I'm still very proud of this team. I know it is popular to say no one remembers second place, but I disagree. This was a classic game, and we will be a force to be reckoned with for years to come.
Support the team and punch Lamichael james in the face...j/k
Wish I could be there.
Don't let the fact that I won't be there be an indication that I don't support the team, because I do support the 49ers. Good team with great heart and a George Halas tropy to show for their efforts. This one will burn for as long as they continue to play these games.
Originally posted by Janitor:
I'm still very proud of this team. I know it is popular to say no one remembers second place, but I disagree. This was a classic game, and we will be a force to be reckoned with for years to come.

Meh, our D-line is old, the defense Nolan built is finished, and Kaepernick can only play pistol, so people will eventually figure him out. There is no winning in this Harbaugh era, we're gonna be the Philadelphia Eagles of the '10s.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
thank you niners for a great year yah we came up a little short but it was an awesome year.

thank you

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by Janitor:

Meh, our D-line is old, the defense Nolan built is finished, and Kaepernick can only play pistol, so people will eventually figure him out. There is no winning in this Harbaugh era, we're gonna be the Philadelphia Eagles of the '10s.

I'm pretty disappointed in you for this post, snake. Take it to another thread, man. We're not doing that in this thread.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

wow
They came 4 downs away from completeling the greatest comeback in history. Also it safe to say we have our franchise QB. As much as I like Alex Smith. I don't think he could have brought us all the way back like Kaep did.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
This is OUR TEAM. WE are THEM. We hurt. They hurt. But I will NEVER EVER give up on my team. We have a lot of stuff to be damn proud about, and there's no chance in hell I'm going to lay out on my brothers.
It was a great year. Wish we could've won it all. Super bummed about that. Hope we improve in the offseason in our areas of weakness and comeback better next year and win it all.

Go Niners Go!!
Share 49ersWebzone