There are 205 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Analysts' Reasons For Picking Ravens

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Analysts are making predictions without reason because it really doesn't matter which team is better on paper. With two weeks to prepare - the gap between the two teams is almost non-existent. That's why - the so called analysts are going with gut feeling and emotions involved in the game than which team is better.

It's 1 game, 60 minutes - better teams don't always win. Heck - I'd think it's close to 50-50 at this point. Giants and Green Bay were wild-card teams - and IMO they beat a better team every step of the way.

It usually comes down to who makes couple of extra plays than the other team...and I feel that's what will happen in this Super Bowl. I feel confident that it will be Niners but there isn't really a reason behind it - it's just how I feel.

And both teams had future HOF QBs
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Analysts are making predictions without reason because it really doesn't matter which team is better on paper. With two weeks to prepare - the gap between the two teams is almost non-existent. That's why - the so called analysts are going with gut feeling and emotions involved in the game than which team is better.

It's 1 game, 60 minutes - better teams don't always win. Heck - I'd think it's close to 50-50 at this point. Giants and Green Bay were wild-card teams - and IMO they beat a better team every step of the way.

It usually comes down to who makes couple of extra plays than the other team...and I feel that's what will happen in this Super Bowl. I feel confident that it will be Niners but there isn't really a reason behind it - it's just how I feel.

And both teams had future HOF QBs

Eli was a future HOF QB before beating Patriots in the Super Bowl? Even after the first Super Bowl win - a lot of people didn't think of him as elite. He had to come out and say he was elite and then win the 2nd one to be called elite.