There are 108 users in the forums

Analysts' Reasons For Picking Ravens

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Analysts are making predictions without reason because it really doesn't matter which team is better on paper. With two weeks to prepare - the gap between the two teams is almost non-existent. That's why - the so called analysts are going with gut feeling and emotions involved in the game than which team is better.

It's 1 game, 60 minutes - better teams don't always win. Heck - I'd think it's close to 50-50 at this point. Giants and Green Bay were wild-card teams - and IMO they beat a better team every step of the way.

It usually comes down to who makes couple of extra plays than the other team...and I feel that's what will happen in this Super Bowl. I feel confident that it will be Niners but there isn't really a reason behind it - it's just how I feel.

And both teams had future HOF QBs
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Analysts are making predictions without reason because it really doesn't matter which team is better on paper. With two weeks to prepare - the gap between the two teams is almost non-existent. That's why - the so called analysts are going with gut feeling and emotions involved in the game than which team is better.

It's 1 game, 60 minutes - better teams don't always win. Heck - I'd think it's close to 50-50 at this point. Giants and Green Bay were wild-card teams - and IMO they beat a better team every step of the way.

It usually comes down to who makes couple of extra plays than the other team...and I feel that's what will happen in this Super Bowl. I feel confident that it will be Niners but there isn't really a reason behind it - it's just how I feel.

And both teams had future HOF QBs

Eli was a future HOF QB before beating Patriots in the Super Bowl? Even after the first Super Bowl win - a lot of people didn't think of him as elite. He had to come out and say he was elite and then win the 2nd one to be called elite.
Share 49erswebzone