LISTEN: 49ers Draft Hits And Misses With ESPN's Matt Miller →

There are 128 users in the forums

O-line getting too much praise?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
They're the best at what they do, and they're a big part of why our version of the read option works so effectively. I think every article that talks about how great they are gives them exactly the right amount of praise.
Our run blocking is amazing and the pass block looks much better with a QB who has better pocket mobility.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Finally they deserve it! Players that we still have on the OLine have a personal beef from that Thanksgiving game. Suggs over celebrating and laughing. Our OLine will be the difference in my opinion.
Originally posted by 49amane:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Wake-Up Call [ring, ring, ring]

We are here because of our OLine.

AND the coaches, AND the D, AND the STeams.

We are here because of all 4 Phases of the game - Offense, Defense, Special Teams and Coaching.
And you probably own an akers jersey

NICE! GOT HIM!
[ Edited by chico49erfan on Jan 30, 2013 at 7:48 PM ]
Mark Schlereth said this morning that this could be the most dominating O line in Super Bowl history. I'll take his word on this topic, he is a 3 time Super Bowl winnig O lineman.
Originally posted by fack54:
Mark Schlereth said this morning that this could be the most dominating O line in Super Bowl history. I'll take his word on this topic, he is a 3 time Super Bowl winnig O lineman.

Hopefully Stink is right about this one. If we win the battle in the trenches, we win this game.
Everything starts with the O-line. Go buy a Goodwin jersey as punishment for starting this thread.
Originally posted by fack54:

Aikman of all people was equally supportive. Now there's a guy who understands the importance of an O line
mark schlereth?...may god yall. burress was a superbowl champ too and he shot himself on accident so dumb argument on whoever said that
Share 49ersWebzone