Originally posted by 9erred:
Agree with most of the OP.
Not on team next year, additional ones beyond the ones listed above.
1. Dixon- Jewel Hampton or draft pick will take his spot
2. Moss- Team will sign a FA WR. I am hoping for Ramses Barden UFA from NY Giants and Cal Poly
3. Larry Grant- the 9ers would love him to stay but he will be a starter elsewhere.
4. Goldson- Even though he said he wants to stay and be with the niners next year, I think his ego will be too big, he will want top safety money, the Niners will either franchise him for one more season, or let him test FA to set his worth.
I disagree with
1. Cam Johnson- I think him and Fleming will make the cut. You have the team getting rid of all of the OLB's in this thread....... The team needs two back ups.
2. There is no way in heck Culliver is gone. He made some bad comments this week, but he could be a starter next year.
I am fully aware the team needs two backups at OLB thats why I have Fleming and an early pick as those 2 spots.