There are 199 users in the forums

Current Niners you just can't see on the team next year:

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 9erred:
Agree with most of the OP.

Not on team next year, additional ones beyond the ones listed above.

1. Dixon- Jewel Hampton or draft pick will take his spot
2. Moss- Team will sign a FA WR. I am hoping for Ramses Barden UFA from NY Giants and Cal Poly
3. Larry Grant- the 9ers would love him to stay but he will be a starter elsewhere.
4. Goldson- Even though he said he wants to stay and be with the niners next year, I think his ego will be too big, he will want top safety money, the Niners will either franchise him for one more season, or let him test FA to set his worth.

I disagree with
1. Cam Johnson- I think him and Fleming will make the cut. You have the team getting rid of all of the OLB's in this thread....... The team needs two back ups.
2. There is no way in heck Culliver is gone. He made some bad comments this week, but he could be a starter next year.

I am fully aware the team needs two backups at OLB thats why I have Fleming and an early pick as those 2 spots.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

2. Moss- Team will sign a FA WR. I am hoping for Ramses Barden UFA from NY Giants and Cal Poly
3. Larry Grant- the 9ers would love him to stay but he will be a starter elsewhere.
4. Goldson- Even though he said he wants to stay and be with the niners next year, I think his ego will be too big, he will want top safety money, the Niners will either franchise him for one more season, or let him test FA to set his worth.

I disagree with
1. Cam Johnson- I think him and Fleming will make the cut. You have the team getting rid of all of the OLB's in this thread....... The team needs two back ups.
2. There is no way in heck Culliver is gone. He made some bad comments this week, but he could be a starter next year.

I am fully aware the team needs two backups at OLB thats why I have Fleming and an early pick as those 2 spots.
i think dixon has more than deserved his spot , he has been great ever since we got rid of jacobs worthless ass
Originally posted by cciowa:

I disagree with

i think dixon has more than deserved his spot , he has been great ever since we got rid of jacobs worthless ass

I agree, Big Dix is the man
Originally posted by HudsonValley:
Alex Smith for sure.

After media day, I think Moss is gone. He's been admirable this year, but it was clear from his comments that he does not want to be a role player / decoy. I think he walks. Too bad he doesnt realize he wont have it any better than here. He's just not a number 1 guy anymore.

I agree he needs to realize why no one wanted him last season, whats better than a vet role on a championship team?

Moss will be hangin with Chad and TO!
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Chris Culliver

Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Chris Culliver

Agree

I disagree with

I am sorry, but Harbaugh and Baalke want to upgrade every position. Just my opinion, the team might draft a RB or get a FA RB to compete for Dixons job. Dixon is a special teams player, and to me should have been cut and used the money towards Blake Constanzo last year.

The stats for Dixon are meek. 4th year players who are only on ST can be replaced. (always have the exceptions, LS, K, KR, PR, P) But a RB needs to be able to be a starter and I do not see Dixon that way.

I disagree with

I am sorry, but Harbaugh and Baalke want to upgrade every position. Just my opinion, the team might draft a RB or get a FA RB to compete for Dixons job. Dixon is a special teams player, and to me should have been cut and used the money towards Blake Constanzo last year.

The stats for Dixon are meek. 4th year players who are only on ST can be replaced. (always have the exceptions, LS, K, KR, PR, P) But a RB needs to be able to be a starter and I do not see Dixon that way.

you make good points but 4th string RB is not one of our top 10 needs man.
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
Chris Culliver

Chris Culliver

Agree

Soon to be ProBowl corner for us
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerinMo:
Golden will not want to be franchised again. If he has a good SB he will probably price himself off the team.

He doesn't really have a choice if they want franchise him again. Accept a hold out, but he'd be back for the playoffs.
I hope Culliver isn't on the team.

Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:

really? why?? he will reflect on what he said and apologize tomorrow and will work to improve his image

carlos rogers and whitner were saying cully's been in the film room and has gained a lot of cred in terms of being professional this year and he's getting better...why would u not want him on the team.

fangio has said the kid has the talent to be something
Originally posted by iLL49er:
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:

really? why?? he will reflect on what he said and apologize tomorrow and will work to improve his image

carlos rogers and whitner were saying cully's been in the film room and has gained a lot of cred in terms of being professional this year and he's getting better...why would u not want him on the team.

fangio has said the kid has the talent to be something

Everyone makes a mistake now and then, so anyone saying we need to get rid of Culliver needs to check themselves if they think they are perfect.
Moss if he's not happy with his role.

Sop is a close second unless he takes less.
Originally posted by KID9R:
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
Chris Culliver

Chris Culliver

Agree

Soon to be ProBowl corner for us

Hope there's no gay guys on the probowl roster next year.
Dixon was supposed to be the odd man out after we picked up Cartwright and Jacobs but he stepped his game up in all facets. Plus he is a really talented runner he just doesnt get the oppurtunities during the reg season. I dont see him losing his job very easily.
Share 49ersWebzone