There are 242 users in the forums

Current Niners you just can't see on the team next year:

Shop Find 49ers gear online
RB Brandon Jacobs deserves to be #1 on this list, but thank God we already got rid of that fat douche.

QB Alex Smith

WR Ted Ginn Jr

TE Delaine Walker (maybe) ???

TE/3-4DE/Clown Demarcus Dobbs (completely average at everything he does, Celek/Tukuafu both better)

OG Leonard Davis (Will be 35 by next season so I think we draft an interior lineman in rounds 3-5)

3-4 DE Tony Jerod-Eddie

DE/OLB Eric Bahktiari

OLB Clark Haggans (not impressed by him and I think we go younger with a draft pick in rounds 2-5, plus we have Cam/Fleming)

DE/OLB Parys Haralson (could be wrong on this, but I think unless he signs for cheap, we let him go)

DE/OLB Cam Johnson (IMO Fleming and a draft pick 2-5 beats him out as the backup DE/OLBs, and Wilhoite beats him as a ST player, could see him being kept on the PS though).

CB Tramaine Brock (utter Garbage CB, will def replace him)

FS Darcel McBath (IMO Michael Thomas beats him out in training camp)

K David Akers (love you man but your very inconsistant now, will bring in somone else next year).

Guys I have fighting and making the 53 next year:

WR Ricardo Lockette

OT Al Netter

OLB Darius Fleming

FS Michael Thomas

Feel free to discuss, GO NINERS!
[ Edited by Frisco69ers on Jan 30, 2013 at 2:42 PM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
yah I agree with pretty much all of those.
Chris Culliver
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Chris Culliver

Agree with the departures, but out of the other 4 you listed, I only see Fleming as even having a shot at the 53-man roster.
Originally posted by JamesGatz83:
Agree with the departures, but out of the other 4 you listed, I only see Fleming as even having a shot at the 53-man roster.

Netter has a good shot, b/c we went with only 2 Tackles on the 53 this year. I just cant see that happening again
It's 100% confirmed Alex wont be back. How weird is going to be seeing him play on another team? He has been our QB for so long it's going to be very strange.
MOSS!!!!!!!!
I can see Alex Smith on the team next year. Dude always finds a way to stay. Hell, imagine getting paid millions to kick it with people you like hanging out with.
Originally posted by NJNiner:
MOSS!!!!!!!!

I think he comes back for another one or maybe even two seasons. We are still super thin at WR so we kind of need him back. If he gets a ring this year the chances are a bit slimmer but I still think he comes back for a shot at getting another one.

Originally posted by BayArea:
It's 100% confirmed Alex wont be back. How weird is going to be seeing him play on another team? He has been our QB for so long it's going to be very strange.

A link which isn't just more journalistic speculation please.
Originally posted by Joecool:
I can see Alex Smith on the team next year. Dude always finds a way to stay. Hell, imagine getting paid millions to kick it with people you like hanging out with.

wont happen Joe, only in your wet dream
Alex Smith for sure.

After media day, I think Moss is gone. He's been admirable this year, but it was clear from his comments that he does not want to be a role player / decoy. I think he walks. Too bad he doesnt realize he wont have it any better than here. He's just not a number 1 guy anymore.
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by BayArea:

A link which isn't just more journalistic speculation please.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000132647/article/alex-smiths-time-with-san-francisco-49ers-nears-end
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Chris Culliver

Agree
Share 49ersWebzone