Originally posted by KID9R:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:Serious? Good Job Harbaugh!! I am so happy.. I am tell u the true cuz i really interested in Kaep more than Dalton because i watched Kaep on video youtube what he did play for college and chamionship. he did beat the Boise college. My eyes on him.. he looked good and smart to plays and good his mind and get to fight the win games.. I loved it..
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Yes that is true! I remembered that 49ers really wanted Dalton but Cinn bengals changed his mind then grab to Dalton! I was so happy! i suprised it that 49ers did jump and trade up to grab Kaep! I was like.. Yessss!!! I really must to say thank you Cinn Bengals!! Good Job 49ers did grab with Kaep!![]()
Not really. Harbaugh always wanted Kaepernick, he spent the most time with Kaepernick, that was his guy. I remember hearing that Baalke and some of the other scouts were interested in Dalton but Harbaugh always wanted Kaepernick and only Kaepernick, he felt that Dalton was more ready but that Kaepernick had significantly better tools and upside.
So Buzz, I'm curious. After reading your posts for a few years now I really had just one question. Does everything that everyone else posts look completely backwards and illegible to you?
I dont understand it what do u means. ..
