There are 87 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What Will Be The Final Score And Who Will Win

34-20 Niners!

The more I think about it, the more confident I am becoming in this game. We have a match up advantage at virtually every position (other than kicker). I just think we are going to be too much for this old, battered, Baltimore team to handle. My rationale below, if you're interested:

We've gotten off to four slow starts in a row. Football is cyclical. It's our time for a quicker start. Also, our coaches live for game planning big games likes this (Green Bay x2, Chicago, New England). The extra time should do wonders as it has for this coaching staff recently (New Orleans last year, Green Bay x2). The Ravens coaches are fantastic as well, but they just have not faced a comparable offense to us (the only such team, I believe, is Seattle). I think the Ravens will want to start off with losts of Rice. But I think our All Pro middle linebackers will be ready to show what's left of Ray Lewis that they are the new sheriffs in town. So, I think we get off to a fast start (long runs by Kaepernick). I think the Ravens have trouble getting traction with their run game, and I think the score is similar to the first half in New England (17-3 Niners at halftime).

Then, I think the Raven's try to throw themselves into the game. However, Flacco's game is not an indoor game. He throws a big sloppy ball up in the air and on grass his recievers adjust better than the DBs. This is very similar to the Stafford to Megatron connection that we defend so well (we contest the jump ball very well). Flacco throws at least one pick, short, unproductive drives. Our passing game starts keeps the Raven's 'backers honest as our run game continues to gash them. 27-6 at the end of the 3rd.

Ravens start to hit a few big pass plays (with enough attempts and the modern passing rules, it becomes inevitable), but a late touchdown by the niners puts the game out of reach. 34-20 Niners!
31-17

We take home #6.
I think Randy Moss has a big game.
Originally posted by goldstandard333:
I think Randy Moss has a big game.

Yea I know he will, dude at the end of his career, he wants a ring
24-21 Niners
42-10 Niners.

Its not that I dont disrespect Baltimore. I just see our run game getting going early, the playaction pass killing them and some bad turnovers by Flacco that put them in a hole early that they simply cant recover from.
Gonna be tough to run, but IF our run game gets going we could have a fun day.
21-13 49ers
49ers 31 Ravens 28 Akers will win this game in the 4th qt.
Originally posted by valrod33:
35-20 Ravens

so much gay in new mexico.

kaep 17
ravens 8
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niners9:
49ers 31
Ravens 17

Excellent call

And we better watch out for the fake reverse to Vonte Leach that will definitely be a big play in their game plan

Good thing Jim likes to go for the jugular though
arent you guys alittle weary to predict s**t.. i mean it is the superbowl personally i am not making any bets or predictions bc when its the superbowl..whicj i have been waiting for my whole life.. im very superstitous
Who Will The MVP
Gire will the MVP
35-17 Ravens. Anquan Boldin MVP with 5 TD receptions
35-30 49ers. Kaepernick MVP with 4 TDs (3 passing, 1 running) Late TD to retake the lead leaving little time for Ravens O which goes 4 and out on last drive.
[ Edited by 49er-from-Yavin-IV on Jan 28, 2013 at 3:32 PM ]