There are 83 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Quotes From the Other Side- Atlanta Edition!!!

didn't read, lol
Love it! Even though it pretty much what our game day thread looks like... Lol
Man, I hope our fans aren't like that...I don't think they are. Some of these people must've been watching a different game from what I saw...whazzup with all the false starts they apparently saw? Big imaginations...excuse-makers...just pathetic. Falcons are playoff chokers...great regular season record, but they were very lucky to beat Seattle, almost blowing a 20-0 lead, had us down 17-0. Good halftime adjustments by Fangio...made Hotlanta's O look mediocre at best in 2nd half. Kudos to Roman/Harbaugh for not abandoning the run...Gore and LMJ tore 'em up. They couldn't cover Vernon...or Moss. Great effort by Crabtree, but comes a time you just need to go down, especially when you'll be 1st and goal at the 1. Score should've been 38-24...another Akers miss. Hard to bring in a new K now, though. Niners-Ravens should be a great SB...they both play the game the same. Strong run game, accurate, downfield QB's, defenses who hit hard and create T.O.'s. All you 4,000 yd QB's out there...have fun watching the SB on TV!
Too funny
Thanks for posting that, Stoney. Frikkin AWESOME!
Two best quotes...

"How did our Bend not Break defense become bend and break."

AND

"we came up 10 yards short of the Superbowl"
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I'll leave that thread for you to make. My wrists hurt from this one. lol

I tried... and failed! That is a lot of work... Figuring out what to copy and what to skip.... I don't know if they post as much as 49ers fans do during game day, but if you had to go through 50+ pages to do that...I give you major props!

FYI we had 209 pages of posts during the game itself.
[ Edited by Jcool on Jan 22, 2013 at 10:53 AM ]
Originally posted by verb1der:
"Joe Buck wants Kaepernick inside him."

Awesome thread Stoney!

LOL! What kind of comment was that?
"Kaepernick is more ice than Matty". I liked that one Kaep doesn't get rattled. He is from Krypton, Kal-el is not fazed!
Good stuff Stoney! I got a good little laugh while on break between classes
I love how the posts got gradually more depressing. Funny, thanks Stoney
Priceless!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I'll leave that thread for you to make. My wrists hurt from this one. lol

I tried... and failed! That is a lot of work... Figuring out what to copy and what to skip.... I don't know if they post as much as 49ers fans do during game day, but if you had to go through 50+ pages to do that...I give you major props!

FYI we had 209 pages of posts during the game itself.

Their thread was about 140 pages.
  • Bodhi
  • Veteran
I love how quickly they went from bragging about a blowout to panicking about a meltdown
Quote:
im so drunk and my eye is killing me! ! !

I am not sure why but I think this is an awesome post.