Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 381 users in the forums

Quotes From the Other Side- Atlanta Edition!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
"Joe Buck wants Kaepernick inside him."

Awesome thread Stoney!
Lololololllololololol

This is hilarious. They went from complete euphoria to utter despair. Serves them right for calling game after the 1st quarter.
LOVING THIS! POST THE REST PLEASE!

I FEEL LIKE I ONLY READ HALF OF A GREAT BOOK!
Originally posted by Kronos2560:
LOVING THIS! POST THE REST PLEASE!

I FEEL LIKE I ONLY READ HALF OF A GREAT BOOK!

Just noticed the post got cut in half. The rest is below.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Jan 22, 2013 at 12:35 AM ]
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Kronos2560:
LOVING THIS! POST THE REST PLEASE!

I FEEL LIKE I ONLY READ HALF OF A GREAT BOOK!

That's pretty much it. They got a lot quieter toward the end. I wonder why. lol

omg, I was hoping for more. I assume they all went away from their keyboards and cried though. That was so epic though haha. Thanks for the post!
[ Edited by ElDannMann on Jan 22, 2013 at 12:01 AM ]
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Kronos2560:
LOVING THIS! POST THE REST PLEASE!

I FEEL LIKE I ONLY READ HALF OF A GREAT BOOK!

That's pretty much it. They got a lot quieter toward the end. I wonder why. lol

omg, I was hoping for more. I assume they all went away from their keyboards and cried though. That was so epic though haha. Thanks for the post!

I wanted to see them overreact when we took the lead after Crabtree Fumbles at the 1. Then I wanna see what they say when Bowman swats the 4th and 4 pass. Then I wanna see what they say when the final hail mary pass goes nowhere. Lol, thank you for posting everything you did though. Made my night!
I just noticed half the damn post missing. Here's the rest.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Jan 22, 2013 at 12:23 AM ]
Quote:
We've won for three quarters guys. Just hold on fifteen more minutes.


Quote:
When he does the circle at his heart then it has been a read option everytime


Quote:
4th quarter, if they want it now is the time


Quote:
The refs have been helping the 49rs all day...bs


Quote:
NOW I WANT TO SEE KAPAERNICK EATTING DIRT ALL 4TH QUARTER


Quote:
one of these teams is 15 min from the Super Bowl .... time to see who wants it more


Quote:
Bring back the replacement refs


Quote:
That's two totally BS PF calls so far


Quote:
The 9ers have run each time when Kapernick makes the diamond hand signal.


Quote:
That was possibly the weakest roughing the passer not called for Tom Brady I have ever seen.


Quote:
this is it guys .. 15 minutes left ... we have to WIN THIS!!!!!!!


Quote:
Smitty 44-1 with lead into 4th yeah? Go FALCONS!!!!!


Quote:
I THOUGHT WE WILL BE IN SB. THIS IS NOT HOW TO PLAY TO BE IN SB

Quote:

we scored 17 pts on the first play of the 2nd and have 7 in basically 2 quarters. way to go team

Matty ice looks like he is melting


Quote:
So much for having a 3 TD lead by the start of the 4th. Falcons just want to make this game so full of Drama.


Quote:
Nfl is rigged


Quote:
We are giving this game away COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Quote:
without those 2 turnovers we probably have at least a 9 point lead, that really hurts


Quote:
refs leaning toward the left coast

Quote:

One quarter.

3-pt lead.

If the Falcons want the Super Bowl they've got to let it all hang out.


Quote:
RIGGED FOR THE BROTHERS MAN


Quote:
Our team does this way too often


Quote:
15 minutes to go and Falcons have the lead. It ain't over yet but it's looking okay.


Quote:
They're hugging Crabtree. WTF


Quote:
HOW THE F**** THEY LET HIM GET TH BALL!!!!


Quote:
thats ice right there. 9th career start


Quote:
Pop Warner tackling rears it's ugly head again.


Quote:
Niners smell blood in the water


Quote:
Holding them to 3 would be huge...


Quote:
If this sorry as* defense doesn't want to get laughed at they better hold em to 3


Quote:
Our lead is almost gone


Quote:
Gore's O-lineman tackled him better than we did.


Quote:
Fumble!!!!!!!!


Quote:
Please Rule Fumble..YES


Quote:
**** YES! **** THAT PIECE OF **** RAPIST!


Quote:
That is a defensive stance!!!!


Quote:
Dunta with the play of his life!


Quote:
so **** clutch, we needed that so bad

Quote:

Thank you god

We can win this


Quote:
FUMBLEEEEEEEEEE F*** YOU 9ers!!!!


Quote:
D THAT WAS IMMENSE DUNTAE YOUR HEAD IS HARD


Quote:
kaepernick is better than ryan.


Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA YES


THE RAPIST THOUGHT HE WAS AN ALL STAR


Quote:
If that play wins us the game I take back everything bad I said about Dunta.


Quote:
Why not us fellas?


Quote:
99 yard touchdown drive incoming!


Quote:
I can't take this. I'm switching over to Iron Chef.


Quote:
A touchdown wins this game


Quote:
F*U 49ers and F*U Baltimore


Quote:
Ok Dirty birds LET'S GO 99 YARDS AND SCORE!!


Quote:
Ryan you owe us for that fumble we need you to get us a long 99 yard TD scoring drive


Quote:
all you clowns that have us losing already.. get off this board now and drown yourselves in the toilet.


Quote:
Now it is time for legends to me made


Quote:
RAPETREE got OWNED


Quote:
Ryan has his obligatory 2 turnovers out of the way. should be good.


Quote:
Lord


Quote:
That was terrible lol


Quote:
Big 3rd down come on

Quote:

MIKE COX

CLUTCH


Quote:
we got to move the chains here.. hurry up boys.


Quote:
That was a bad Offensive series.


Quote:
daaaaaaamn we going to kick it or go for it.


Quote:
How about a play past the first down marker?


Quote:
Unless god gifts us another turnover San Fran is taking the lead here


Quote:
Defense please bail us out again


Quote:
Football gods i don't ask for much, I just want a Super Bowl. Is that too much to ask.


Quote:
The Defense is going to have to step up big time all thru this quarter for us to win.
Quote:


How are we gonna win.. Defense can't stop them

Offense is sputtering

Better hope we get a turnover


Quote:
Who's about to punch a hole in the wall?


Quote:
Nolan we have to get aggressive now


Quote:
Good news. Falcons have been playing poorly for a while and still have the lead


Quote:
Shoulda went for it if we are gonna give up a return like that. UGHHHHHH!!!!!


Quote:
That was just a band aid applied to a fresh cut. We couldn't stop the bleeding. We need to do it here.


Quote:
playing not to lose once again...nice call koetter. 3rd and 6 and call a 4 yd route


Quote:

I don't understand why we didn't try to throw it down field he's done it before...instead we just missed an incredible opportunity


Quote:
If we've ever needed another Turnover this is that time ... Pick 6 would be insanely good. Dome would be rawking !!!


Quote:
Are we on our way to a last min drive to win......looks like we are down to a battle and its not in our favor at the moment.


Quote:
I still have faith


Quote:
Looks like the 49ers adjusted to Julio


Quote:
I honestly think we should have faked the punt there


Quote:
We'll be lucky if they only tie it


Quote:
Our corners are hella far back!


Quote:
NO ONE CAN TAKLE .. F**** FRANK F**** GORE!!!!


Quote:
they are never easy games , But **** if the Birds are not playing with heart


Quote:
This team!!!!!! Man, what are we doing?
Quote:


I am not worried.

Matty Ice has proved to be clutch all season.


Quote:
We have zero points in the second half


Quote:
I really hate our defense


Quote:
LeMichael James has just been running those sweeps


Quote:
49ers always run for 8 or 9 yards

Quote:

They can run it ALL DAY on us

We have to get the last possession to win this game or it's over


Quote:
WHY DID YOU STOP DAUNTE!!!!!


Quote:
Just have to hope we have the last possession


Quote:
We'll were gonna be down 4 that's fcking great


Quote:
Going to have to win this one coming from behind it looks


Quote:
The D is looking very bad.

CK is a friggen Rookie essentially


Quote:
****, i got that sick feeling again.


Quote:
Honestly, just running past the RB to cover the QB?


Quote:
For the love of defense!


Quote:
Well now it's officialy up to Ryan...


Quote:
Dident even touch him.


Quote:
This is terrible


Quote:
Thanks D for losing this game for us

Go **** yourselves. Pathetic f*ckers


Quote:
The Defense is tired. Smh

The Offense hasn't help none this half.

Quote:

Quote:
too much bending

Too much bending over you mean....


Quote:
We're okay, everyone relax


Quote:
17-0, now 24-28...this defense is ******* terrible, lets do it Offense!!!


Quote:
Now we see if the Refs try to take over the game ...


Quote:
untouched into the endzone WTF

Quote:

that yard differential that was so lopsided in the first quarter, is almost even now ......

well here's how this game will probably play out: Falcons drive 4-6 min for a TD, SF gets the ball last and it'll be up to the D to get the last stop of the game and take them to NO


Quote:
We got dis.


Quote:
Matt ryan had 2 oppurtunities to come up big but we still have time this next drive is gonna be huge


Quote:
Darn - I thought this was our season

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Now we see if the Refs try to take over the game ...

They don't have to. Our d already lost this for us

F*ck this defense they're pathetic

Calm down you idiot


Quote:
Hope Matt has another comeback in him.


Quote:
They're running it right up the gut. Right at us! We can't do shiiiiit. Gore is gashing us right up the middle.


Quote:
WE NEED A TD. IF O DOES NOT SCORE ON THIS DRIVE WE ARE FU__ED


Quote:
It's not only the defense, the offense has gone to sleep and turned it over twice this half.


Quote:
Oh goody. A comeback situation. Haven't seen one of those before.


Quote:
8 minute Td drive please.


Quote:
Even if we score, we'll need to the D to get a stop. Great.


Quote:
Man...do we have it in us? Defense has been owned the last three quarters.


Quote:

No one is a bigger Ryan fan than me, but his second half INT and fumble have been killers.

They are the difference in the game right now.

Quote:

Wtf are we gonna do???


If we score here we go up THREE and there will be a good 2-3 mins left on the clock

Does anyone think our defense will actually stop their last drive?


Quote:
anybody seen Julio?


Quote:
If we don't score a TD here, I feel it is over.


Quote:
The Offense needed to be more aggressive on the last drive. Our D is running on fumes. We don't get a TD on this drive, we will lose.


Quote:
HD will make a play. RW will make a play. JR will make a play. TG will make a play. JJ will make a play


Quote:
Joe Buck wants Colin Kaepernick to give him a facial
Quote:


We only have 60 yards in this second half.

It's time for the Offense to step the **** up!! Sheesh

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
well, Matt's fumble kinda deflated everything.

Naw it was the BS roughing call

The fumble is on Ryan for sure but make no mistake the difference is the 49ers have stepped it on defense and our team has not. Our defense is leaving people wide *** open and cant stop the run period.


Quote:
Falcons looking defeated on the bench


Quote:
49ers did this to NE. Just got to keep playing.


Quote:
Man I hate the read option.


Quote:
OK... LET US HUSTLE THAT BALL DOWN THE FIELD.. AND NO MATTY ICE HAIL MARY INTERCEPTIONS.


Quote:
FALCONZ NOT DEFEATED JUST FOCUSING...


Quote:
Put it in Matt's hands!

Quote:

sad part is we have to score fast enough to allow our defense to break so we can get the ball back for one last shot.


Quote:
Roddy and Julio both with 100+ receiving. Gonzo close.a

Ohhhhhh.....so close.


Quote:
Wow grat move to duck that sack though...


Quote:
Flag! Matt got hit in the head


Quote:
Here comes our biggest 3rd down of the game


Quote:
Thank u Julio!!!


Quote:
Let's rock them to sleep and hit them late.


Quote:
So they can hit Ryan in the head


Quote:
No flag


Quote:
Time ticking, this may be our last possession on offense


Quote:
Great QBs are born in moments like this. Itll be interesting to see how this game plays out.


Quote:
ok we need this 3rd people, this is getting intense


Quote:
Ryan is bleeding ...



Quote:
Wtf was that Harry? Please tell me you caught that.


Quote:
omg douglas ******* choked


Quote:
Dammit.


Quote:
Darn Douglas


Quote:
I don't think he caught it


Quote:
We are about to get F'd over watch 4th down comming...


Quote:
Will be overturned

We'll punt

D won't stop them

Down too much to recover

I already know how this story goes :/


Quote:
We'll see where the Refs are now


Quote:
please give this to us


Quote:
Harry really...That could of won it for us.


Quote:
that is going to be incomplete, if we punt then the game may be over. Darn Douglas


Quote:
I hope the Refs rule in our favor For ONCE PLEASE!!


Quote:
Do we go for it if he doesn't catch it?


Quote:
That's too close to call, which by definition = play stands.

That said, it will be overturned and Smitty will kick the game away.


Quote:
that should have been a touchdown what the ****


Quote:
Douglas doesn't fall down that's a TD.

Quote:

Looks like it moved.

Hopefully they don't overturn it.


Quote:
Not a catch but we need to go for it..


Quote:
Yup. NO CATCH. Go for it?


Quote:
That is not a catch... 4th down... can't believe Douglas stumbled on that play... should've been a walk in TD


Quote:
We HAVE to go for on 4th down IMO. D cant stop them.


Quote:
holy crap yes


Quote:
OMG THEY GAVE IT TO US IS THIS REALITY?


Quote:
OMG thank you


Quote:
THANK YOU!!! REFS


Quote:
YEAH HARBAUGH IS FREAKIN' MAD SHEEEET


Quote:
Wow I thought that would be overturned. Big break for us.


Quote:
OMG i cant believe that call stood. Finally a break.


Quote:
I call it divine justice


Quote:
Harbaugh is pissed


Quote:
So freaking happy to be wrong.


Quote:
Great spaz by Harbough!


Quote:
Quizz running in beast mode


Quote:
Quiz carried the runner LMAO


Quote:
This is it boys. Let's do it


Quote:
How was that not taunting ???


Quote:
Please take all the time off too


Quote:
This touchdown is for all the marbles omg.....


Quote:
WE GOT TO MAKE IT THIS TIME IN.


Quote:
This is it ppl!


Quote:
Come on baby lets get this TD!!!!


Quote:
tony g time folks.


Quote:
Leave it to our Falcons to take it down to the wire


Quote:
Can't take this, seriously how do these players manage in these situations


Quote:
WE NEED OUR DEFENSE TO PLAY TOUGH AFTER THIS TD.


Quote:
Im gonna have a f@ucking stroke they better get this **** TD

Quote:

I can't believe it has come down to this.

Oh wait it's the Falcons. Yes I can.


Quote:
I think I would go for a two point conversion maybe.


Quote:
This is the season right here ****....


Quote:
3 downs to get a first. Then another 4 downs for a touchdown. WE GOT DIS...I hope.


Quote:
It on our O now. RISE UP FALCONS!


Quote:
I like this setup. We either get it in and go to the Super Bowel or we stay home. No kick in play. Do what you do FALCONS! Just don't leave the 49ers any time.


Quote:
Please Ryan you owe us a TD after those 2 turnovers


Quote:
im so drunk and my eye is killing me! ! !

Quote:

We'll score here and win.

No worries.


Quote:
HOW BAD DO YOU WANT THIS FALCONS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!


Quote:
The defense is getting much needed rest for the final stand.


Quote:
WHERE IS THE LATE HIT


Quote:
Hold on to the ball, they'll be trying to jar it loose!


Quote:
Ryan hit in the head again ... no flag again that's 3 this drive ...

Quote:

Come on Offence.


Down to this last play.


Quote:
oh no 4th down


Quote:
I hate that ****in rollout play


Quote:
Here we go


Quote:
This is it..


Quote:
**** 4th down ... Need another Ryan Miracle !!!


Quote:
LET'S SCORE!!!!! WE NEED A FIRST DOWN!!!!!!


Quote:
NO LATE HIT AND NOW WE HAVE TO GO FOR IT.


Quote:
This is it folks our season comes down to this


Quote:
This is it.. Get it or go home


Quote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Quote:
Ball game


Quote:
NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo


Quote:
PI!!!!!!!!!

Wow


Quote:
WE LOST IT


Quote:
Good game 49ers much respect


Quote:
Where's the flag? Ahhh...


Quote:
******* REFS!!!

Quote:

we came up 10 yards short of the Superbowl


Quote:
WHAT KINDA PLAY WAS THAT. WHY IS HE STARING DIWN WHITE?????!!!!!?????? WHY NOT JULIO????


Quote:
Good game niners.


Quote:
I think I will just skip next season, all we do is choke.


Quote:
SF has to do something STUPID to lose now


Quote:
I thought that was a PI.


Quote:
UGA all over again. Why does this **** happen to teams in Georgia?


Quote:
Why not lead him


Quote:
I WANT MATT RYAN GONE!!!!!!!! I WANT HIM GONE!!!!!!! GONE!!!!!!!


Quote:
Solid game 49ers, best of luck

Quote:

A loss is tough either way, but after that roughing the passer call that makes it that much worse. Its not over yet though! Anything can happen in a minute of football.


Quote:
......... I CAN'T F**** BELIEVE THIS!!!!!!!


Quote:
Great game though. Not over yet is it?


Quote:
HE STARED DOWN WHITE. DIDN'T LOOK ANYWHERE ELSE. I WANT MATT RYAN GONE!!!!!!


Quote:
Getting back to the nfccg is so hard.. This was our year


Quote:
we are going to get the ball back


Quote:
DIDN'T LOOK FOR TONY G OR JULIO OR NOTHING. JUST STARED DOWN WHITE.


Quote:
Good game niners


Quote:
WE ARE DONE


Quote:
we are going to get the ball back


Quote:
wow the 49ers are stupid. WTF?


Quote:
If we stop them we'll have around 20 seconds...ahh


Quote:
I knew that early 3rd quarter timeout would hurt somehow


Quote:
Congrats Harbaugh


Quote:
a turnover would be epic


Quote:
**** they have to look for julio


Quote:
WHERE IS THIS GAME GOING... RUN IT BACK OR WHAT.


Quote:
Can they do it again?


Quote:
We had a great season guys


Quote:
All we have left is a Hail Mary


Quote:
Not nearly as depressed as I would of been if we lost last week...Time for a miracle.


Quote:
13 seconds left. Is that a sign?


Quote:
ATL may have one play to win


Quote:
Getting back to the nfccg is so hard
Quote:


Very tough loss.

This will be a long offseason for the birds.


Quote:
So much for beating the "Superior Team" in Seattle and then suffer a completely collapse against the 49ers.

Quote:

Gotta score a TD here, no Matt Bryant automatic kicks.

Don't know about this "comeback" guys.

Still hoping tho


Quote:
**** one play is all we got we need a miracle


Quote:
Come on please 1 play.. PLEASE!!! MATTY ICE!


Quote:
Don't think Ryan can reach the end zone from there


Quote:
Matt is hurt...


Quote:
6 seconds 55 yards


Quote:
It's been a great season I'm proud of my team


Quote:
What a Fail mary


Quote:
Good season guys.


Quote:
That's what happens when you give up a lead


Quote:
**** Good Game


Quote:
Well, we didn't deserved to win because of our defense... But that was a great season.


Quote:
MAN, I'M FINISHED WITH MATT RYAN. ONE INT AND A FUMBLE. I'M FINISHED WITH HIM!!!!!!!


Quote:
**** me

This team has nobody to blame but themselves. Can't hold a lead


Quote:
Good game Niners..


Quote:
Good game Niners. Upset, but not depressed. Great game.

Quote:

Can't believe we lost to a guy with 8 games started

Thanks defense for not letting us fans enjoy a Super Bowl. Sad


Quote:
Good game 49er fans. Good game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am proud of my team. they won a playoff game and made it to the NCF championship game. We need to drastically improve the defense.


Quote:
Hard to beat the refs and the niners.


Quote:
That fumble killed us...that is 3 automatic points...sorry matt but you choked


Quote:
I'm so frigging tired of losing. When the f are we going to win? F!


Quote:
Quote:
Niner fans are terrible, Niners are a good team. They don't deserve these craptastic fans.

that's why I won't be rooting for them ... F them, F their fans, and I hope kaepernick is turned black and blue by which ever D he has to face


Quote:
All you people saying "Well we had a great year"

Horse sh*t.

We lost when we should have won.

I been a Falcon since 1972 and this sh*t hurts.


Quote:
Wow I'm stunned. This is absolutely heart breaking


Quote:
Congrat to the 9ers. See ya next season.


Quote:
I'm rooting for the arc cause this team is not great we let them off the hook



Quote:
Quote:
This loss is on our D

how? how many points did our offense score in the second half? this is an offensive team. thats our strength. blaming the defense is a copout.


Quote:
Niners are not good we let them win this Fukin game!


Quote:
falcons.... defense is... horrible...

I WILL NOT WATCH THE SUPER BOWL...

THE WRONG TEAM WENT!!!!

Thanks Falcons Defense, "heartless"

Quote:

I can't wait to watch Brady light up the 9ers for about 45 and see Colin Christpernick sobbing into his goatee on the bench while Alex mops up.


Quote:
im goin bak to that hold on roddy at the 5...wtf if refs had called it we wud be goin...oh yea a finger tip on the 9ers qb and 15 yards...the refs went with the 9ers for sure...it was the help of the refs that kept 2 drives alive for the 49ers...




Hope this works......
Stoney i won't quote you...
Lol
Quote:
I WANT MATT RYAN GONE!!!!!!!! I WANT HIM GONE!!!!!!! GONE!!!!!!!

lol

HEAR ME?? GONE!!!!!
Awesome thread! Thanks!



they were SO confident at the end of the 1st quarter.
Then the 2nd half was just

took forever to read but it was hilarious
Quote:
Niner fans are terrible, Niners are a good team. They don't deserve these craptastic fans.

that's why I won't be rooting for them ... F them, F their fans, and I hope kaepernick is turned black and blue by which ever D he has to face

"craptastic" fans huh

This dude says otherwise:


[ Edited by BEASTrickwillis on Jan 22, 2013 at 1:31 AM ]
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone