There are 149 users in the forums

Justin Smith "might not" retire after this season? What the balls?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
I think it will depend on what kind of surgery that elbow is gonna need.

Should have drafted Wolfe.

3-6 month recovery, regardless, IIRC.
  • Bodhi
  • Veteran
Justin Smith retiring would be the worst thing to happen to this franchise since Young's concussion. Our defense was a mess without him.
Doubt it. he won't leave until he doesn't feel like he can play at a high level, and consider his game isn't based on speed but power and in a 3-4 hopefully he can do that job for a bit longer, but we need to start looking at draft replacements..
wouldnt be surprised if he retired after winning the super bowl, jennings too

however, he would let baalke and club know asap. Not no farve b******t
[ Edited by ads_2006 on Jan 22, 2013 at 2:48 PM ]
Justin Smith is a genetic mutant, and one of the best defensive lineman to ever play. Lets all just be thankful that we had him for as long as we did, and hope he can train someone up when he leaves.
Not true!
Originally posted by SofaKing:
I call BS. He's stated in interviews that he's got a good 3 or so years left.

yup
would you say justin smith is 85% (less? more?)
  • thl408
Damn. I was hoping he would retire so that this would be his last game. God loves football players that have the Super Bowl as their last game. He really loves that sh*t.
Originally posted by thl408:
Damn. I was hoping he would retire so that this would be his last game. God loves football players that have the Super Bowl as their last game. He really loves that sh*t.

lol ray lewis is going to meet another U player come superbowl day, his frank gore my moneys on him to win that against the old man.

Share 49ersWebzone