There are 143 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Anybody have any run ins with Falcons fans at the game yesterday? I did.

At the game yesterday, I was waiting for my wife to get out of the bathroom so we could find our seats, minding my own business by the way. Anyways, I was watching people walk by seeing how many Niner fans were there and all the sudden I get elbowed in the back by some dude. I turned to see who it was and nobody was there so I whip my head around and see some jerkoff walking by, dude didn't even stop. Another guy saw it and just looked at me and shrugged his head as if saying " I can't believe this guy."

It wasn't like it hurt but dude was acting like a lil b***h. If I hadn't been waiting for my wife, I'd have chased him down and at least ask him what his problem was.

Anyways, I thought it was funny. Anybody else have any interesting interactions with Falcons fans yesterday?
They weren't even sold out the day before the game. It was a well earned loss for the worst fans in sports (Atlanta fans, period, all sports).
Originally posted by TheChozen:
At the game yesterday, I was waiting for my wife to get out of the bathroom so we could find our seats, minding my own business by the way. Anyways, I was watching people walk by seeing how many Niner fans were there and all the sudden I get elbowed in the back by some dude. I turned to see who it was and nobody was there so I whip my head around and see some jerkoff walking by, dude didn't even stop. Another guy saw it and just looked at me and shrugged his head as if saying " I can't believe this guy."

It wasn't like it hurt but dude was acting like a lil b***h. If I hadn't been waiting for my wife, I'd have chased him down and at least ask him what his problem was.

Anyways, I thought it was funny. Anybody else have any interesting interactions with Falcons fans yesterday?
So when did you stab him in the neck.
Did u stab him in the throat?
It wasn't his elbow, but his c**k
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Jan 21, 2013 at 4:27 PM ]
Fair weather fan capital of the world.

Should have stabbed him
yeah, this falcon fan punched me, so i stabbed him in the neck.

notsrs
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
It wasn't his elbow, but his c**k

• Wodwo
  • Veteran

I don't recommend doing that unless you're looking for a fight.

Also, if you're going to stab someone on the throat, I suggest a Fairbairn-Sykes fighting knife. Hold it in an icepick grip and get them in a headlock, pulling the head back to expose the neck. Stab the knife into the left side of the neck and cut outward, not across.

Quickest and cleanest (for you) method.
Originally posted by Wodwo:

Also, if you're going to stab someone on the throat, I suggest a Fairbairn-Sykes fighting knife. Hold it in an icepick grip and get them in a headlock, pulling the head back to expose the neck. Stab the knife into the left side of the neck and cut outward, not across.

This is great advice for my next niner game.

This site is so helpful.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by Wodwo:

This is great advice for my next niner game.

This site is so helpful.

I do my best.
You guys have no proof! I didn't stab anybody. I'm using the Chewbacca defense!
^^^
What the hell dude? What is wrong with you?

(directed at Wodwo)
[ Edited by kray28 on Jan 21, 2013 at 4:51 PM ]

i believe the proper term is "what's your deal?"
wtf you guys are seriously joking about the stabbing? geezus