LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 406 users in the forums

Brooks Appreciation Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I dawned my Brooks jersey the past two years! Nothing looks better than standing with my fans wearing Willis, Bowman and Smith! One more game!
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
Wonder what the Bengals are thinking now?

We get Manny Lawson, Nate Clements, and Taylor Mays from them. They get Ahmad Brooks. And two Super Bowls.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
Wonder what the Bengals are thinking now?

We get Manny Lawson, Nate Clements, and Taylor Mays from them. They get Ahmad Brooks. And two Super Bowls.

We got Justin smith from them in FA too.

Bengals don't know Defensive talent?

Brooks is becoming a clutch LB.
PAY THE MAN......oh wait we did......FO IS BEASTIN RIGHT NOW!!!!!! WHOS GOT IT BETTER THAN US?!!!!!
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
PAY THE MAN......oh wait we did......FO IS BEASTIN RIGHT NOW!!!!!! WHOS GOT IT BETTER THAN US?!!!!!

And that's the beauty of it! As the saying goes, it starts from the top!
Brooks is BOSS!
Definitely the most underrated player on our team. He's overshadowed by Aldon, Willis, and Bowman, but the guy is a beast

We easily have the best LB group in the league, easily..
Brooks has been tearin it up! im happy, he was given his contact extension, definitely deserved it.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
he doesn't bat down that pass to White, good possibility we lose.
ahmad is a beast and he is underrated thats why i bought his jersey i think around mid season

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

carefull,, some people still drink the bathwater of manny lawson
Originally posted by antdogg49:
ahmad is a beast and he is underrated thats why i bought his jersey i think around mid season

Seriously? I thought I was the only one!
Originally posted by NCommand:

lol hell yeah im serious...plus i wanted something different everyone wears gore, willis, davis etc...which is cool but i just wanted somethin different....and its paying off dude is ballin he had the pick 6 a few weeks ago, big plays agianst the falcons...hopefully his sack numbers go up next season but as long as he keeps getting pressure its all good ill be rockin number 55!!!
Originally posted by NCommand:

lol hell yeah im serious...plus i wanted something different everyone wears gore, willis, davis etc...which is cool but i just wanted somethin different....and its paying off dude is ballin he had the pick 6 a few weeks ago, big plays agianst the falcons...hopefully his sack numbers go up next season but as long as he keeps getting pressure its all good ill be rockin number 55!!!

Wow, good for you! I go to Typhoon (600+ SoCal Niner fans) every game and it's been pretty cool wearing a Brooks jersey the past 2 years b/c the real fans "get it." It weeds out the bandwagon "fans."

I love the team players...blue collar workers such as Justin Smith, even McDonald and my son loves Sopoaga.
Still mad at him for being a douche over the summer....but the best way to make up for it is by going to work hard on the field, and boy is he making up for it.

Freakish how good our Linebackers are. Relish this time folks. We may never see a better corps take the field together. Appreciate the hell out of it.
Share 49ersWebzone