There are 223 users in the forums

Akers : any other options for the superbowl ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
As much as Akers has been a major frustration this season, I kinda hope he kicks the game winning FG in the SB. Though I may have a heart attack waiting to see if kick is good or not. I think anything under 4th and 4 on the Ravens side of the field, we might be better off just going for it. I've been calling for Akers to go for the last 6 weeks but I dont see many other options at kicker this late in the season. Maybe give A. Lee some snaps and tries during the next 2 weeks, I think he could do it, (couldnt be much worse) How does 1 go from pro-bowl and making a 63 yrd kick to missing 30-44 kicks? Is it all in his head?
Akers is gonna go 2/2 in the super bowl. Hitting a 37 and a 44. But niners lose 14-6
Originally posted by notsoempty86:
Akers is gonna go 2/2 in the super bowl. Hitting a 37 and a 44. But niners lose 14-6

Highly doubt Kaep and Niners Offense is held to 2 FGs. Think we will at least put up 21-24 points in SB. A Smith was held to 6 in Thanksgiving game last season, and kaep is not A Smith.
Originally posted by notsoempty86:

Share 49ersWebzone