LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 259 users in the forums

THE HELL YEAH! WE'RE GOING TO THE (CENSORED) SUPERBOWL THREAD!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
NOOOOOOOOOOBODY!

And Mods if you delete this I will use a certain "special set of skills" on you.
  • titan
  • Veteran
To the Fans! To our Team! SUPER BOWL!!!!!!
So proud, so happy! All 49er fans in Chicago were holding it down for the team and showing much love!!!!!!!

One more to go!

Chicago49erFan
Congratulations to all you Faithful muthaf^&*s!
the people who make kleenex in Atlanta lol lol
[ Edited by redrazer45 on Jan 21, 2013 at 7:02 AM ]
Tears, nothing but tears. I am a little kid again watching joe Montana and Jerry rice. So blessed today.
The air is sweeter;
Lights of the world shine brighter;
Joy is more joyful

Bring it, AFC;
The Sixth trophy we must take;
Let's go and win it!
So this is what I was feeling in 1994. This is an incredible feeling. Thank you Jim Harbaugh and thank you 49ers!!!
So awesome. Great job 49ers! Hard fought game. Plus we finally survived the third game slump. I bet the Defense is lights out in the Superbowl. So happy right now. Great game.
I live in Columbia s.c. and i knew i would be kicking myself for not going to atl.

Who's got it better then us.......NOBODY!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOBODY!!!!
[ Edited by zillabeast on Jan 20, 2013 at 4:23 PM ]
I dont know if this will be moved, deleted, modified...
I jus wanna say to all of us who have been hardcore 49er fans from the jump.. through the dark years... the years where being a Niner fan meant someone laughing in your face when you let them know you were a Niner fan.. The folks in the zone who kept our hopes alive by keeping the faithful goin.. In the next few weeks bandwagoners will come through the Webzone claiming they always been fans.. but for those who have been here from the jump i say .. CONGRATS to ya..WE DID IT!!! WE ALL STUCK TOGETHER!! WE KEPT THE FAITH ALIVE! ... this win right here is for us! ..

We are Superbowl bound and our Quest for 6 continues..

GO NINERS!
I dont know if this will be moved, deleted, modified...
I jus wanna say to all of us who have been hardcore 49er fans from the jump.. through the dark years... the years where being a Niner fan meant someone laughing in your face when you let them know you were a Niner fan.. The folks in the zone who kept our hopes alive by keeping the faithful goin.. In the next few weeks bandwagoners will come through the Webzone claiming they always been fans.. but for those who have been here from the jump i say .. CONGRATS to ya..WE DID IT!!! WE ALL STUCK TOGETHER!! WE KEPT THE FAITH ALIVE! ... this win right here is for us! ..

We are Superbowl bound and our Quest for 6 continues..

GO NINERS!
  • Jiks
Pittsburgh Steelers w/ 6.
Share 49ersWebzone