There are 196 users in the forums

THE HELL YEAH! WE'RE GOING TO THE (CENSORED) SUPERBOWL THREAD!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I can't F'n believe it!!!!!!!!!!! There were so many points in this game where I thought we had blown it. Even with a minute left, getting that delay of game, seemed to ensure Atlanta getting the ball back with maybe enough time to do something instead of us being able to run out the clock.

But it all worked out in the end. Some how, some way, we are back in the Mother F'n Superbowl baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God Damn I'm pumped!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  • Buchy
  • Veteran
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yipe kai yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Damn I'm so happy, just relieved its over, my emotions got me spent
Thank you, Frank.
HOLY s**t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOLY s**t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOLY s**t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOLY s**t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOLY s**t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOLY s**t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOLY s**t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOLY s**t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOLY s**t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
F**k yea baby! SB here we come!!!!!! Whoooo hoooo!!!!!!!

Had my doubts early on but our team is so f**kin resilient. Fought to the freakin bitter end. All the questions of if the switch to Kap was the right move or not should be washed away. In just only his 9th start he did what Alex Smith could never do. And that's getting us to the SB.

Huge props to Kap staying cool and playing his heart out. He was lights out throwing the ball today. Take away him running the ball? That's cool. He"ll just beat ya with his arm! Haha. The rest of our offense from, Crabtree to Gore to Davis, Moss and even Walker were stellar. Same thing applies to our O-Line.

Our D struggled early but they sure played great in the 2nd half. Allowed 0 points after letting up 24 in the 1st half. Amazing. Wouldn't of won without those 2 HUGE stops at the end of the game esp the 4 and 4th in the RZ.

I'm so f**king happy right now!!!! WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whew.... emotional, but good s**t. I'm trying to talk myself out of spending the coin to witness this thing in person.
  • Paul
  • Veteran

play of the game

Originally posted by Paul:

play of the game

pretty much my reaction, my tv remote took a beating
Originally posted by Paul:

play of the game

Creepy AFC East, Rolling Stones trends continue.
From a fb chat with my bro. Holy s**t this is awesome.

i mean kap didn't run they still won
and if you think about it falcons didn't stop niners after start of 2nd Q
niners only f**ked themselves on akers and crabby fumble
but yeah i mean he didn't run at all, still 16/21 for 233 which is ridiculous completion % and ypa
gore and james tore it up on option
you stop them then kap goes to house
you try and take away crabs or kap scrambling
davis wide the f**k open
randy moss maybe 2nd greatest WR ever just chilling
like holy f**k
I love you all
Share 49ersWebzone