There are 163 users in the forums

THE HELL YEAH! WE'RE GOING TO THE (CENSORED) SUPERBOWL THREAD!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
for those of you that thought we were going to the super bowl duriing the T,O / Garcia GIANTS playoff victory (i sure did) in 03 :/ WE ARE BACK BABY!!!
After all the dark years we endured the players in that locker room have to feel fired up about this opportunity I can't imagine how ready Willis,J. Smith, Gore, Goldson and Davis will feel once the game starts these guys are hungry and want this so bad, I'd even say more than the Ravens do, they've overcome numerous injuries and drama, from losing Kendall Hunter, Justin Smith, to beating every elite QB thrown at us and also finally ending that WWL pattern we need to play the best game possible in Super Bowl Sunday.
For those of you that remember Adam Walkers' fumble being returned for a TD on the first play from scrimmage vs the Pack in the 95' playoffs (the start our fall from the top) this is for you. Enjoy every second of this!!!! We deserve it!!!!!
Still remember back in the dark days when the Frank Gore cried when he saw his teammates celebrating after they just got blown out?
For all those Sundays in 2006 and 2007 in the chatrooms wondering if we would EVER get better. For all those "fat girlfriend" comparisons. LOL...Method where you at?
I still remember when Tim Rattay broke the record for most completions by a 49er QB in the painfully long 2004 season.
For those of you that remember Sing screaming "I Want Winners" after sending Vernon to the locker room early this is for you!
For those of you that remember when Eric Johnson was our leading receiver .
And still kind of pissed off about Tony Parrish never making the pro-bowl roster, despite having 9 ints.
For those who were excited to have the 1st overall pick in 2005, go to Draft Day in the 49ers' locker room at the headquarters in Santa Clara and hear Nolan and York speak in person after selecting Smith, then not missing a game for the next 7 years in hopes of finally making the Super Bowl.
For those of you who started doing mock drafts the 1st week of the Season

Originally posted by Grifter420:
Still remember back in the dark days when the Frank Gore cried when he saw his teammates celebrating after they just got blown out?

Absolutely. This is the heart people dont realize this team has.
For those of you that remember the Falcons knocking us out of a spot in the playoffs with a hail mary pass
For Otis Ameys return TD
For those of you who remember "We want Carr!" This is for you!
Ihanyi Uwaezuke
Share 49ersWebzone