There are 130 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

THE HELL YEAH! WE'RE GOING TO THE (CENSORED) SUPERBOWL THREAD!!!

Cody Pickett to the Super Bowl
Been a very long time coming... I am really happy for Jed York / trent baalke the man is a straight g the franchise was dead in the water before he took over. He listened to uncle Eddie and got us back on track to the Super Bowl...
Originally posted by redrazer45:
the people who make kleenex in Atlana lol lol

This. Is. Bliss.
I love Jose Cortez.
Seeing Eddie D. holding the trophy in the locker room after the commercial break gave shivers up and down my f**king spine...
It's all been worth it. So proud of our Niners!!!!!!!!
Seeing Eddie D. holding the trophy in the locker room after the commercial break gave shivers up and down my f**king spine...
  • Eeks
  • Veteran
What a day!!! Got to watch and celebrate with my dad who is suffering from cancer and been a season tkt holder for 35 years!! Great feeling
WHO'S GETTING f**kED UP RIGHT NOW?! I SURE AM!
For those of you happy to see Raiders fans on Facebook wearing 49ers gear and posting #QuestForSix this is for you.

For those of you that remember the name Jimmy Raye this is for you.

For those who remembered "suiting up" and rolling with Nolan this is for you.

For those of who are happy we are good enough to have band wagon fans again, this is for you.

For those who remember Tim Rattay as a starting QB, this is for you.

For those of you that remember we drafted Brandon Lloyd in 2003, this is for you.

For those of you that remember when Andy Lee was our only pro bowler this is for you.

For those of you that were rooting for Tokeo Spikes first playoff appearance to be with the 49ers, this is for you.

For those of you that remember when Kevan Barlow was staring in front of Frank Gore, this is for you.

Keep it going...
For those of you who were there when we went 2-14 this is for you
For those of you who were there when we had Shaun Hill and JTO Sullivan
For those of you that remember the T.O trade for the almighty Brandon Whiting.. This is for you
For those of you directing all types of expletives toward Stephen Ross for trying to steal Harbaugh from us at midnight and lie about it, this is for you.