There are 106 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What does Hall promotion mean for Crabtree?

Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by jreff22:
anybody still feel like defending Jenkins at this point?

Give him a chance man. He has only had an entire offseason and 17 weeks of the regular season and three weeks in the post season to learn the playbook.
We shoulda resigned Brandon Jacobs so we could re-suspend him. I like it when that guy suffers.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by jreff22:
anybody still feel like defending Jenkins at this point?

Give him a chance man. He has only had an entire offseason and 17 weeks of the regular season and three weeks in the post season to learn the playbook.

Originally posted by LieutKaffee:
Could have had Randle or Hill. smh.


This ^ Stephen Hill had an injury plagued 1st year and had Sanchez & Tebow throwing to him but still looked very promising.

I'd still take Hill and Randle then and now over Jenkins.
Originally posted by SkyGod:
Originally posted by LieutKaffee:
Could have had Randle or Hill. smh.


This ^ Stephen Hill had an injury plagued 1st year and had Sanchez & Tebow throwing to him but still looked very promising.

I'd still take Hill and Randle then and now over Jenkins.

Hill woulve been the best pick. Raw but at Jenkins pace he would have the whole year to sit and learn.
It means the same thing that War is good for


Absolutely Nothing


There is a league rule that says that PS players with 3 years experience MUST be elevated


So, they like him enough that they don't want to lose him
Means absolutley nothing. What we have learnt from Harbaugh is he like stability (except the Alex situation obviously). He stuck with Akers through his ordeal and he will for Crabtree. Afterall, he is the most explosive WR we got now. I believe Hall has his place in the offense look for more reverses and end arounds from him. That's it. Look for Ginn to be effective in the punt return game today also. GO NINERS!
Its telling that Hall was in the game as the 3rd WR while Jenkins was scratching his ass on the sidelines.
Cut this guy
WOW...Each passing week he's looking more and more like a bust.
[ Edited by TexasGuero49 on Jan 20, 2013 at 5:03 PM ]
What does it mean to Crabbtree? Absolutely nothing!
Originally posted by jreff22:
Hill woulve been the best pick. Raw but at Jenkins pace he would have the whole year to sit and learn.


Hill was very much like Kaep coming out of college both were raw big kids that had very impressive skill sets.

Hill could have learned under Moss and been a nice big target for CK7.

Any chances we can trade Alex to the NYJ for Hill a DL that can help us and or a pick?
[ Edited by SkyGod on Jan 20, 2013 at 5:29 PM ]
Originally posted by SkyGod:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Hill woulve been the best pick. Raw but at Jenkins pace he would have the whole year to sit and learn.


Hill is very much like Kaep coming out of college both were raw and had very impressive skill sets.

Hill could have learned under Moss and been a nice big target for CK7.

Any chances we can trade Alex to the NYJ for Hill a DL that can help us and or a pick?

Alex will get traded for picks, not players.

There is a good crop of WR's this year and right now with Moss possibly retiring, KW and Ham hurt, Jenkins showing nothing, and Hall being Hall......we draft another WR early.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Alex will get traded for picks, not players.

There is a good crop of WR's this year and right now with Moss possibly retiring, KW and Ham hurt, Jenkins showing nothing, and Hall being Hall......we draft another WR early.

Any WR's as good or better than Hill or Randle at around 30th?

We can still try and get Hill in another trade.

You think Moss will retire?
Originally posted by SkyGod:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Alex will get traded for picks, not players.

There is a good crop of WR's this year and right now with Moss possibly retiring, KW and Ham hurt, Jenkins showing nothing, and Hall being Hall......we draft another WR early.

Any WR's as good or better than Hill or Randle at around 30th?

We can still try and get Hill in another trade.

You think Moss will retire?

We win the Superbowl Moss retires. There is a Julio clone this year.....but he has some red flags. The Jets wont trade Hill this fast.