LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 230 users in the forums

What does Hall promotion mean for Crabtree?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Means nothing

this. Hall will be inactive like Cundiff was.
Originally posted by pitseleh:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by TinyHandsBigHeart:
It means Crabtree has likely played his last game as a 49er. Harbaugh isn't going to tolerate rapists on this team. Harbaugh may be morally bankrupt (see: Alex Smith situation), but even he draws the line at rape.

Your posts never cease to amaze me. You have NO idea what actually happened as do none of us. Perhaps you can wait to see what the verdict is before you end Crabtree's career as a 49er.

He's just trolling. I think that's his gimmick. I don't think he tries to be taken seriously.

He writes like the Cohns.... Actually... he probably is a Cohn

Naw, he just does it as a joke to point out how touchy everyone is.
Quote:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN

Because 49ers had open roster spot, they had to promote WR Chad Hall, a third-year P-squad player, or cut him from P-squad.

^^^That's why
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Jan 19, 2013 at 6:39 PM ]
It means Crabtree has likely played his last game as a 49er. Harbaugh isn't going to tolerate rapists on this team. Harbaugh may be morally bankrupt (see: Alex Smith situation), but even he draws the line at rape.

Your posts never cease to amaze me. You have NO idea what actually happened as do none of us. Perhaps you can wait to see what the verdict is before you end Crabtree's career as a 49er.

He's just trolling. I think that's his gimmick. I don't think he tries to be taken seriously.

Nope, just a troll.
Originally posted by KegBert:

Nope, just a troll.

Exactly. Thats what a troll is.

lol @ a morally bankrupt Harbaugh. As Head Coach, he doesn't have a "moral obligation" to this team and organization to field the best team possible?
Originally posted by KegBert:

Nope, just a troll.

Exactly. Thats what a troll is.

Gotcha. Didn't want to give the troll anymore credit than they deserve.
I like the 49ers.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Let's refrain from introducing questions of Alex Smith and morality in this thread, eh?

it means we cut Cundif
Because he has good hands, runs good routes and could help out in the slot. If Walker drops a few balls early, you could see Hall get some action in the slot.

Then again, he may not even dress. I do think he does dress and Cam Johnson does not. I have a feeling you may see Hall on the field more than Jenkins but Crabtree will be just fine.
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Because he has good hands, runs good routes and could help out in the slot. If Walker drops a few balls early, you could see Hall get some action in the slot.

Then again, he may not even dress. I do think he does dress and Cam Johnson does not. I have a feeling you may see Hall on the field more than Jenkins but Crabtree will be just fine.

Is this post real life?
To Crabtree it means nada. Chad Hall is a slot receiver. He will probably be inactive.
anybody still feel like defending Jenkins at this point?
Share 49ersWebzone