LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 274 users in the forums

What does Hall promotion mean for Crabtree?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by TinyHandsBigHeart:
It means Crabtree has likely played his last game as a 49er. Harbaugh isn't going to tolerate rapists on this team. Harbaugh may be morally bankrupt (see: Alex Smith situation), but even he draws the line at rape.

I think you're taking it too far....facts haven't come out yet....for all we know this could be a hood rat that wants her payday
It means Crabtree has likely played his last game as a 49er. Harbaugh isn't going to tolerate rapists on this team. Harbaugh may be morally bankrupt (see: Alex Smith situation), but even he draws the line at rape.

Nothing. There is a practice squad rule that said that they had to call up hall or cut him. It had more to do with cutting Cundiff and having the open spot than Crabtree's situation. I'm sure that they also wanted to carry a 5th WR in case of injury.
we are just thin at WR. crabs is going to be here the rest of the season. it doesnt seem that the sexual assault was at a high degree (forceful rape or a physical beating) or else crabs would be in jail rite now awaiting trial. plus if he is found guilty he can bail himself out the second he is incarcerated so the only thing we have to worry about is the NFL taking disciplinary action and they wont get to suspend him until next season.

But either way i think crabs ends up innocent and free of any charges
To answer the OP, nothing.
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
Win or lose... I'm going to be pissed if Hall has a bigger impact on the game than Jenkins does.

I guessing both will have ZERO impact on this game.
It's simple really..

Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN
Because 49ers had open roster spot, they had to promote WR Chad Hall, a third-year P-squad player, or cut him from P-squad

We had an open roster spot because we cut Cundiff.
So they had to either cut him or sign him to the roster, and they chose to sign him instead of cutting him.
Originally posted by ninerfreak:

I think you're taking it too far....facts haven't come out yet....for all we know this could be a hood rat that wants her payday

Oh you know its rape. Guilty until proven innocent right? Because pro athletes never have this stuff happen after a girl realizes she can make more than she normally would have charged. Guilty, guilty, guilty......get the rope! Go back to Tru TV Judge Dredd!
  • titan
  • Veteran
We just cut Cundiff there's a roster spot. Big deal!

• MarkD
  • Veteran
It doesn't matter Colin Kaepernick/C.Kap/The Kapper/Daddy long legs/ doesn't need receivers!!

Your posts never cease to amaze me. You have NO idea what actually happened as do none of us. Perhaps you can wait to see what the verdict is before you end Crabtree's career as a 49er.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Your posts never cease to amaze me. You have NO idea what actually happened as do none of us. Perhaps you can wait to see what the verdict is before you end Crabtree's career as a 49er.

He's just trolling. I think that's his gimmick. I don't think he tries to be taken seriously.
he is gonna pull a Swain, but this time make a huge GW catch
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

He's just trolling. I think that's his gimmick. I don't think he tries to be taken seriously.

He writes like the Cohns.... Actually... he probably is a Cohn
Share 49ersWebzone