There are 187 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Seahawk Richard Sherman has been a very annoying adversary, but after watching this video of him trolling on Bourbon Street, I can't help but kind of like him. My favorite part is when he asks the short Niner fan his question, who's the best shutdown corner, Richard Sherman or Darryl Revis? The Niner fan clearly knows who he is (unlike the first clueless Niner fan) but he says, "Richard Sherman" and Sherman is nice to him. I think he gives him a little hug.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1512316-richard-sherman-finds-out-whos-the-best-shut-down-cornerback-on-bourbon-street

You know, we all love to hate on Richard Sherman, but I'm guessing we would love the heck out of him if he were a Niner.

Sherman is not a bad guy. He never talked s**t while he was at Stanford. That's what annoys me the most about him. He's a fake tough guy. All the s**t talking and attention he draws to himself feels forced. He looked like a sissy when confronted by Trent Williams lol. I don't think he realizes how foolish he looks at times with his behavior. Great player though.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Feb 2, 2013 at 3:32 PM ]
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Seahawk Richard Sherman has been a very annoying adversary, but after watching this video of him trolling on Bourbon Street, I can't help but kind of like him. My favorite part is when he asks the short Niner fan his question, who's the best shutdown corner, Richard Sherman or Darryl Revis? The Niner fan clearly knows who he is (unlike the first clueless Niner fan) but he says, "Richard Sherman" and Sherman is nice to him. I think he gives him a little hug.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1512316-richard-sherman-finds-out-whos-the-best-shut-down-cornerback-on-bourbon-street

You know, we all love to hate on Richard Sherman, but I'm guessing we would love the heck out of him if he were a Niner.

f**k sherman!

x2. He's just on a PR march now. Gimmicky and the reactions were way funnier than anything he did. I mean he had to go with Bleacher Report of all people.
[ Edited by OregonNiner87 on Feb 2, 2013 at 3:33 PM ]
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Sherman is not a bad guy. He never talked s**t while he was at Stanford. That's what annoys me the most about him. He's a fake tough guy. All the s**t talking and attention he draws to himself feels forced. He looked like a sissy when confronted by Trent Williams lol. I don't think he realizes how foolish he looks at times with his behavior.

a lot of players don't have their ego's explode out of their helmets until they receive their first NFL paycheck........ just saying.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
a lot of players don't have their ego's explode out of their helmets until they receive their first NFL paycheck........ just saying.

That's true. We have plenty of experience with such a player. A certain #81 comes to mind.

That's true. We have plenty of experience with such a player. A certain #81 comes to mind.

oh no, what did Celek do?

oh no, what did Celek do?

Lucky b*****d is dating this goddess

Success has clearly gone to his head

Love that Jim held the final walkthrough practice on the Superdome turf in front of at least 100-150 of the invited family and friends who came out, to get their cleats correctly acclimated with the turf for tomorrow (Sean Peyton pointed out that it's the most underestimated aspect of the final Superbowl walkthrough).
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

f**k sherman!

Sherman reminds me of that guy from police academy who does the spot on sound effects!
49ers better win. I don't want two bad days 49ers wise. You know with the hof crap.
Less than 24 hours!!!!!!!

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Love this article,because the story is so true. http://www.mercurynews.com/mark-purdy/ci_22507270/super-bowl-2013-purdy-san-francisco-49ers-play
Smart men:

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=8907223
Hope Sherman ends up like TO.
our offense is rolling right now, i don't see how we lose this, we put up more points than they can keep up with i say. lets do this tomarrow!
Share 49ersWebzone