LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 200 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
I want Ray Lewis running and crying to the middle of the field after the game. But no one gives a s**t because the Niners won the SB!

F_ck Ray Lewis! I have really tried to see him in a better light but my conclusion is that he is a f'n phony!
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Spot the Ravens fan

THERE AINT NONE!! hahahahhaa
Ugh,seems to be a lot more Raven fans from that cam. I hope the 49er OL prepared for crowd noise.
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Originally posted by GNielsen:
25 points? How does that work? Two TD's, three FG's and a safety? Hoookay.

I'd like to see another 89 or 94, but I have a hard time believing that if he had the chance, Jim Harbaugh would run the score up on his brother. Three TD spread is probably as far as he would let it go before just running on every play.

Three field goals? Who is kicking?

Exactly! 25 points aint happening. Let's say he makes one out of two to go along with five TD's - that would be 38 pts. Niners win 38-13!
Anyone worried that Kaepernick doesn't play as well in domes? The Saints game wasn't exactly an impressive performance on his part and he didn't play well in the Rams dome. Probably stupid, but I was just thinking about it.
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Anyone worried that Kaepernick doesn't play as well in domes? The Saints game wasn't exactly an impressive performance on his part and he didn't play well in the Rams dome. Probably stupid, but I was just thinking about it.

He did just fine in Atlanta and he's the only Niner QB to win in New Orleans in a long, long time. He had only just begun in St. Louis. Next year, he's going to make them pay!
The 49ers are hours away from their first Super Bowl in 18 years!! It's been rough man but a victory tomorrow would make it all worth it.

Shouldn't be a problem IMO. He'll be fine.
If Boone and Goody can take Ngata out then we are gonna cruise to a victory. our ground game is must
Originally posted by frozen49er:
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
I'm drunk, I'm puff puff give. My nerves is on edge. I keep telling myself we are going to win. IT'S OUR TIME!!!! WE ARE GOING TO WIN!!!

Just back from the beer store, about to join you in drunken land. Cant take waiting around sober anymore.

Get their my friend.. It's been a long time coming...

Originally posted by Tommyboy:
Ugh,seems to be a lot more Raven fans from that cam. I hope the 49er OL prepared for crowd noise.

Lol wut? They just played at the Georgia Dome, I'm sure they're ready for noise
Bought to get all crazy up in the super dome!

Originally posted by GNielsen:

He did just fine in Atlanta and he's the only Niner QB to win in New Orleans in a long, long time. He had only just begun in St. Louis. Next year, he's going to make them pay!

Great point. Why I completely forgot about Atlanta, I dont' know! It's been a long two weeks. lol
Random pre game thought & question, is it true before every game a player speaks on sat night to the entire team, if so, who's the choice ??? Why not Alex smith, let him speak to the team, all year the battle cry has been "THE TEAM", the guy is a true professional and has been through everything, let him address the team....
Originally posted by corona55569:
Random pre game thought & question, is it true before every game a player speaks on sat night to the entire team, if so, who's the choice ??? Why not Alex smith, let him speak to the team, all year the battle cry has been "THE TEAM", the guy is a true professional and has been through everything, let him address the team....

He is a true professional for sure. That might be somewhat effective considering all he's been through and the team respects him so much. I think Justin Smith and Frank Gore should talk too.
Share 49ersWebzone