SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Originally posted by mayo49:
Go, Niners, go!

Tingle report?
Originally posted by Jcool:
Was he another "team of destiny" person?

Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
Ray Ratto is picking the Ravens. Stupid fat piece of crap traitor. I hate listening to him. He's always trying to be funny, but never is.

Was he another "team of destiny" person?

I don't take Ratto too seriously. He just likes to provide what he believes is a "unique" perspective on things. He comes off arrogant sometimes in the way he talks down to others. Remember he also picked the Packers to beat us.
Ravens sympathy whore machine in full hype mode on See-BS
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Feb 3, 2013 at 12:04 PM ]
Did anyone else hear what Ditka said about safeties? He said if there is a weakness that Flacco could exploit it's the Niners safeties! WTF? If anything they have been the strength of our secondary. I just lost some respect for Mike Ditka.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Ravens sympathy whore machine in full hype mode on See-BS

Machine? icwutudidthar.
Today:

Kaepernick - 250 yds passing, 3 TD's, 0 INT's .... 75 yds rushing, 1 TD
Gore - 100+ yds rushing, 1 TD
James - 75 yds rushing, 1 TD
David - 100+ yds receiving, 1 TD
Crabtree - 100 + yds receiving, 1 TD
500+ yds total offense

42-20 49ers
[ Edited by Beeker on Feb 3, 2013 at 12:08 PM ]
Originally posted by jcashen87:
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
Ray Ratto is picking the Ravens. Stupid fat piece of crap traitor. I hate listening to him. He's always trying to be funny, but never is.

He picks against us all the time just to be a contrarion (sp?)

We play our game and we will win, that is a good feeling, there is always what ifs, but we are the better team filled with better talent so i repeat if we play our game we will win. Thats a much better feeling than being on the other end, and knowing you have to play out of your mind or hope for mistakes from the opposition.

Can not stand Ray fatto. Such a cynical tool
It's time to wreck these fools!
Originally posted by mayo49:
We're going to kick their asses.

I sure hope you're right. I'm tired of all this "Win it for Ray" talk and this it's the Ravens and Ray Lewis 'destiny' to win it... man whatever! End all this stupid talk!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BayArea:
I am looking forward to throwing up many times watching Ray Lewis. He really just rubs me the wrong way I cannot stand him. Annoying, self-centered, egotistical, attention seeker, and also murderer. Of all the bad qualities a human being can possess I think Ray Lewis has them all.

i look forward to him falling down like willie mays in the outfield when vernon runs past him. if vernon allows himself to be covered by ray lewis, then we need a new tight end
  • lazy
  • Veteran
49ers on the way to the stadium!
  • THEB
  • Veteran
WOOO they just showed the team bus leaving the hotel. f**kKKKKK i cant wait for this game to start!!!
The 49ers team bus is en route to the superdome.
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Did anyone else hear what Ditka said about safeties? He said if there is a weakness that Flacco could exploit it's the Niners safeties! WTF? If anything they have been the strength of our secondary. I just lost some respect for Mike Ditka.

What's with all the praise Flacco is getting? I seriously don't get where that is coming from.