LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 289 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Did anyone else hear what Ditka said about safeties? He said if there is a weakness that Flacco could exploit it's the Niners safeties! WTF? If anything they have been the strength of our secondary. I just lost some respect for Mike Ditka.

C'mon man... Where's the context?

Ditka said he doesn't believe that there are any holes in the 49ers' defense, BUT if he had to pick one, it MIGHT be the safeties...

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Akers better be on that bus. Practice you motherf**ker!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Go, Niners, go!

Tingle report?

I gave my final tingle report a couple of pages back. But, just to summarize, I've got a steady tingle and that bodes well for the game. All systems are go.
Ray Lewis the number one trending story on twitter. That's all you need to know.
CBS & NFLN talking Ravens, Ravens and more Ravens.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

Correction - Andy Lee better be on that bus and practice how to HOLD THE BALL STRAIGHT UP AND DOWN!!!!!
Taking a s**t, hungover, on reddit, see I have a signal strength of 94 and battery of 49... We are so going to win today.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:

Even though we made it to the SB, we still don't get respect. But you know what, everytime the other team got more attention leading up to the game, they've lost (Packers and Falcons).
Demarcus Van Dyke tweeted that he's going with the Ravens because the Football Gods won't allow Ray Lewis to end his career with a superbowl loss. Man let's end all this stupid talk! Ray Lewis last game isn't bigger than everyone else wanting to win the superbowl! We need to end this b******t 'destiny' talk! Have to!

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Beeker:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

Correction - Andy Lee better be on that bus and practice how to HOLD THE BALL STRAIGHT UP AND DOWN!!!!!

Andy Lee is fine. Akers is off.
Originally posted by Baldie:
Even though we made it to the SB, we still don't get respect. But you know what, everytime the other team got more attention leading up to the game, they've lost (Packers and Falcons).

Anyone else remember how much attention Marino and the Fins got? And that was long before, internet, cable, twitter, etc....
I've been watching the Super Bowl coverage off and on all day and I have yet to see any coverage of the 49ers. It is all about Ray Lewis, Joe Flacco, and the Baltimore Ravens. The one story I saw was coverage of Patrick Willis and how he picked 52 because of Ray Lewis. Ugh...
Crap. CBS has freaking Russell Wilson on their show. Screw you, Seahawks. Hope you have fun watching the Niners win the SB.
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:

Wont be talking Ravens in 7 hours.
Share 49ersWebzone