There are 70 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

I know the field will give the 49ers offense a speed advantage against Baltimore's defense, but damn, it will give Jacoby Jones and Torrey Smith that same advantage against our defensive backs.

Please Goldson, be calm, take the proper angles, and blow up some people when you get a chance.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FunkNinerFlex:
I know the field will give the 49ers offense a speed advantage against Baltimore's defense, but damn, it will give Jacoby Jones and Torrey Smith that same advantage against our defensive backs.

Please Goldson, be calm, take the proper angles, and blow up some people when you get a chance.

And turn around when the ball is coming so you can pick it off or deflect it.
From now on espn shall be refered too as Ravens television ...
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by maxl49:
From now on espn shall be refered too as Ravens television ...

cbs to. they have bought into the "its gods will for moses lewis and the ravens to win"
It's like watching a 4 hr long pre game show on the Ravens.... fcking ESPN....

Damn... I guess I wasn't the only one that noticed that.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Feb 3, 2013 at 9:54 AM ]
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Sal Palotanio is so annoying..
please go do a report on the eagles or something,.and stop wasting our time!
One more bird to fry for the Lombardi.

Let's Do This!!!!!!!!
Another clip on the Ravens' receivers and how Joe Flacco throws the long ball. Overhyped much... It's the deep ball-- how else do you expect the ball to come down.....what--- like a punt
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Feb 3, 2013 at 9:57 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by lazy:

LOL, yeah Sal is Mr. Philadelphia.
give em hell, give em hell

Make em eat s**t!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Favre picked the niners
Who wants to talk Xs and Os?

I have a feeling the Ravens are gonna try to trick us in this way:

As soon as the ball is snapped, the DE is going to attack the run giving Kap the "keep" read. The DE is going to then immediately try to cut Kap off. He's going to run an L path in an attempt to force a Kap keeper but still be in position to stop Kap when he tries to run around the edge. This is something I'm semi worried about. We have Bruce Miller to block the DE as a wrinkle to the read option as well, but of course that takes Miller away as a lead blocker for Gore.

How do you counter that? I think what you have to do is design a play in which Kap/Gore/Miller know presnap that Kap is keeping the ball..and then have GORE be the lead blocker on a Kap run. Gore takes out the DE and Miller paves the way for Kap. This sounds a bit crazy but I guarantee that Greg Roman is thinking about this as a play because it's WIDE open for a huge gain if we execute it.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by lazy:

LOL, yeah Sal is Mr. Philadelphia.

Sal Palontanio has been hanging on the ravens jock strap especially Ray Lewis...
Man I'm nervous guys!