There are 187 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

Shop Find 49ers gear online
i'm very sad.
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=big%20dicks&psj=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.41867550,d.cGE&biw=1725&bih=813&wrapid=tlif135994979231210&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=5C8PUc_9C4HuigLsx4CQCQ#imgrc=AX7gs5X1VBwhJM%3A%3B-7zN7SFZUVxHVM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fbananaguide.com%252Fgallery_images%252F8412%252Fgalleries%252FBG%252Fextra-big-dicks-chasen-hart-and-alexander-greene-008.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fbananaguide.com%252Farticle%252F85255%3B800%3B533
  • kray28
  • Veteran
We were the better team...no doubt in my mind. But Jim got outcoached by his older bro.
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
Reasons we lost:

1. Roman's crap play calling
2. Secondary is horrible
3. Bad game mgmt.
4. Bad no call by the ref in the end zone play.

The endzone no call I can let go...the blatant facemask by Boldin for the first I am pissed about.
Total f**king disgrace...

James fumble
Culliver penalties and blown coverage
Vernon drop
Throwing 4 times in a row when inside the 15 and nagati was out
Burning the clock and timeouts when they still needed to catch up

f**king disgrace...so pissed off right now...
Originally posted by Five4Five:
Horrendous playcalling at the end. Three straight throws from 2nd & Goal on. I can't believe we didn't try to pound it in.

Thought we should have took the penalty, but none the less we didn't get the job done, and the ravens did... On the plus side their team will be weaker next season without ray and i doubt the make a repeat.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Five4Five:
Horrendous playcalling at the end. Three straight throws from 2nd & Goal on. I can't believe we didn't try to pound it in.

I would have tried the TD plays that Gore had in the ATL game.
Nothing on this f**king team is championship level. Stupid coaching and a team full of choke artists. Rebuild the f**k out of this. Roll the dice and hope you get another uninjured Justin Smith.
this sucks
We need Revis.

well dang
Originally posted by kray28:
We were the better team...no doubt in my mind. But Jim got outcoached by his older bro.

NO!!!! it was a bad non call in the endzone!!!!!!
How come in the 3rd quarter he refs never stopped the clock everyone the Niners went out of bounds. I was sibfrustrated it happened three times in a row, on bith Kaep runs and the VD catch out of bounds. The refs stole this game in a lot of ways. Good game ravens. Kaep is the man the Ad would have been MVP is the Niners won he is amazing. The Niners should have never been down that much. Defense let the team down IMO not Kaep. That ST touchdown is huge proved to be the nail in the proverbial coffin.
Originally posted by sfninerfanMax:
this sucks

And won't hit you until later. We're all in shock now.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:
Total f**king disgrace...

James fumble
Culliver penalties and blown coverage
Vernon drop
Throwing 4 times in a row when inside the 15 and nagati was out
Burning the clock and timeouts when they still needed to catch up

f**king disgrace...so pissed off right now...

Culliver had some PI calls that kept drives alive for the Ravens.....that guy needs to go or can't be the starter.
Share 49ersWebzone