There are 247 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Wodwo:
WHO'S GOT IT BETTER THAN US?

The Seahawks according to Seahawks fans.
  • ace52
  • Veteran
Two down, one to go.
It's a miracle. My jersey, which I told was still in customs yesterday in Chicago (I'm in Florida), arrived today. Jesus I've been waiting months for this jersey to get here and just in time...

#7!
Nerves have settled in... Lets do this!
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
It's a miracle. My jersey, which I told was still in customs yesterday in Chicago (I'm in Florida), arrived today. Jesus I've been waiting months for this jersey to get here and just in time...

#7!

kappernick?
So was the Super Bowl pre-game thread to blame for the forums meltdown last night?
Originally posted by TlSSER:
kappernick?

Yes sir. I order jerseys through a friend who buys bulk. I'm in Florida so I can't find anything except Bucs gear. I've been waiting for MONTHS for this jersey and it showed up just in time for the big game.

Kaepernick is the s**t!
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:

#7!

Where you at in Florida? Im in vero beach
FB Vonta Leach vs. MLB Patrick Willis

"Willis is a perennial Pro Bowler and the anchor in the middle of the 49ers defense. But in last year's Ravens-49ers matchup, Leach got the best of Willis with a crushing block to spring Ray Rice. Leach came out of the backfield on the play and manhandled Willis, shoving him to the ground flat on his back. The block was featured in an NFL Films recap of the game."

This game is going to be so GOOD !!!

Originally posted by TheTruth52:

"Willis is a perennial Pro Bowler and the anchor in the middle of the 49ers defense. But in last year's Ravens-49ers matchup, Leach got the best of Willis with a crushing block to spring Ray Rice. Leach came out of the backfield on the play and manhandled Willis, shoving him to the ground flat on his back. The block was featured in an NFL Films recap of the game."

that was a great block ........... the next play Willis destroyed Ricky Williams.
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Where you at in Florida? Im in vero beach

I'm in the Tampa Bay Area somewhat. About 40 minutes north of Bucs Land.

Giants fans everywhere. Gross.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
hey a new thread what happened to the old one
Originally posted by TheTruth52:

True, but the Ravens couldn't run all game.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Share 49ersWebzone