LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 309 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
hey a new thread what happened to the old one

What happened to all the newer threads??

Originally posted by mattster03:
What happened to all the newer threads??

sown to the interweb winds.....webmaster(s) must've had to revert to an archived cached version of NT...
If Eddie D gets screwed, and Art Modell goes in (aka that gaping piece of slime), I'll know the fix is in tomorrow.
Super bowl is confirmed rigged if the Ravens win and we got to endure another second of that classless piece of trash Ray Lewis.
Can't wait to see Ray Lewis cry tears of shame tomorrow.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Can't wait to see Ray Lewis cry tears of shame tomorrow.

Haha me too man. Me f**kin too.
the 49ers are the better team. If they play like theyre capable of, the ravens wont stop them. However, there are always turnovers, fumbles, missed FG's that could ruin our night. I really hope we play focused and limit the mistakes especially mental ones like false starts and personal fouls.

GO NINERS!!!
Can't be kicking FG's in this game. Punt or go for it on 4th down. We have a better chance converting a 4th and 20 than a 40+ yard FG.
38-13

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Can't be kicking FG's in this game. Punt or go for it on 4th down. We have a better chance converting a 4th and 20 than a 40+ yard FG.

Yeah, no FG's. f**k Akers. Better going for it on 4th down.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

with kap starting we dont kick FGs anymore.

49ers 34-17, still calling it like that straight up!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

Share 49ersWebzone