There are 118 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

Prolonged the agony of the blow out
Need to go no huddle. If Kaep cannot go no huddle then go with Smith. We cannot keep going down to seconds left before the snap and run clock. I think Kaep can do it but does Harbaugh believe Kaep can.
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Dude we all know that Baltimore is not better than us

Please! Really?
What they are saying about Alex makes sense....he is alot better at making the quick calls and using the clock in the Niners favor.
Prolonged the agony of the blow out
i hope that we just get a td at all. dont think that we will come close by any means.
Originally posted by 1251alex:
the Ravens are not better than us. I know it sounds stupid coming from a fan of a team that is getting its ass kicked, but theyre just something wrong with our mentality tonight. f**king morons.
They're kids who's head are in the strip club instead of the super bowl. Ravens understand the significance of this game. 49ers are looking at it likes it another game. Sad, because the 49ers ARE the better team but just too immature.
[ Edited by OntheInside on Feb 3, 2013 at 6:00 PM ]
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Need to go no huddle. If Kaep cannot go no huddle then go with Smith. We cannot keep going down to seconds left before the snap and run clock. I think Kaep can do it but does Harbaugh believe Kaep can.

Kaep has never ran the no huddle. You can't just put him in that situation now.
Originally posted by ninersoul:
Dude, here are the facts.

There's still A LOT OF FOOTBALL LEFT to be played.
This power outage gives Harbaugh a chance to get his team back on track and make adjustments.
Colin has a chance to get his mind back in order and get relaxed now with the power outage difficulties.
This outage could cool down the Ravens.

Plenty of reasons to keep the faith...at least for now.
Originally posted by ninersoul:
Dude, here are the facts.

There's still A LOT OF FOOTBALL LEFT to be played.
This power outage gives Harbaugh a chance to get his team back on track and make adjustments.
Colin has a chance to get his mind back in order and get relaxed now with the power outage difficulties.
This outage could cool down the Ravens.

Plenty of reasons to keep the faith...at least for now.

I know man but it's so frustrating...
MY God..they are talking about Smith maybe coming in to run continuose plays..the wheels have defininitly fallen off..my God, the WORST IN THE HISTORY OF OUR PROUD FRANCHISE..whaaww
Niners don't score TD on this drive they are done....bank on it.
Russell Wilson ‏@DangeRussWilson
Everyone in the Stadium is acting like its Dark? We play in this dark grey lighting everyday in Seattle!! Where's the rain!? #GoHawks

I really hate Wilson.
Originally posted by Baldie:
What they are saying about Alex makes sense....he is alot better at making the quick calls and using the clock in the Niners favor.

Theyre not making that move.

We need 23 pts in one half. Kap can get those pts, Alex cant. Period.
How much longer before we let Kaep run wild. Why hold back
Originally posted by Crow-Magnon:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Dude we all know that Baltimore is not better than us

Please! Really?

Today they are