LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 272 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by YOUNGster08:
I wish I had it, I'm so down right now. Nothing is going our way

Dude, here are the facts.

There's still A LOT OF FOOTBALL LEFT to be played.
This power outage gives Harbaugh a chance to get his team back on track and make adjustments.
Colin has a chance to get his mind back in order and get relaxed now with the power outage difficulties.
This outage could cool down the Ravens.

Plenty of reasons to keep the faith...at least for now.
Originally posted by Kronos2560:
Can we just redo the season and go 0-16 so we could never have experienced this game?

Got to say this does feel worse than a losing season. I was almost used to us losing. but i don't think i'll ever get over this!
Every 15 minutes they say anothr 15 minutes
So disappointed. Lets go team. Believe in your hearts.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
It's going to be an electrifying comeback.
Need to go no huddle. If Kaep cannot go no huddle then go with Smith. We cannot keep going down to seconds left before the snap and run clock. I think Kaep can do it but does Harbaugh believe Kaep can.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Akers just threw away those two fg's by kicking to Jones. +6, now -1.

Sharpe called it but didn't everyone say "wtf" when Akers launched it towards Jones in the end zone?

If the return team did switch off for half a second seeing that ball being caught deep in the zone and thinking there was going to be a knee, thats half the battle already won. Cant switch off, not even one one hundredths of a second.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Should have spent more time practicing instead of going to strip clubs.

this they should've been practicing at midnight
Originally posted by TurlockCK7:
Originally posted by Jersey9er:
honestly bruh, things are bad enough. can ya'll please stop with all the Smith talk.

Truth be told we wouldnt be here without his 6-2, then after the benching, we wouldnt be here without Kaep either.

Kaep is gonna have to throw throw throw. just that simple. any run s**t, and we just dig ourselves and lose. cant comeback with almost 3 to 4 tds by running the ball.
I bet you were salivating hoping for an opportunity where you can come in with your sarcasm! You're not fooling nobody I'll be glad when the day comes when fake fans like you will follow Alex to his next team!

Fake fans who have been members for a few days......
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
49ers 57 Baltimore 30

Love the prediction, but stay off the crack-cocaine-meth-bath salts cocktail.

Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Should have spent more time practicing instead of going to strip clubs.

this they should've been practicing at midnight
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Akers just threw away those two fg's by kicking to Jones. +6, now -1.

Sharpe called it but didn't everyone say "wtf" when Akers launched it towards Jones in the end zone?

If the return team did switch off for half a second seeing that ball being caught deep in the zone and thinking there was going to be a knee, thats half the battle already won. Cant switch off, not even one one hundredths of a second.
I'm really tired of Shannon Sharpe. The guy is a total Ravens homer, and he talks like he's got a mouth full of marbles. Horrible broadcaster and I've never cared to listen to him.

Dan
49ers Fan in NC
no i don't want alex smith---Kaep needs to run and throw the long pass.
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Dude we all know that Baltimore is not better than us

Please! Really'
Share 49ersWebzone