There are 63 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 14,033
Smart Football ‏@smartfootball

Rumblings that power is out in the city of NO, not just the stadium. What's the deal?
Originally posted by Baldie:
Why are the Ravens stretching to stay lose and the Niners are just sitting on the bench?!?!?!

Ravens are old.
We better have super bowl 50 after this


MOTHER f**kING BEN ROETHLISBERGER
Originally posted by Niners99:
Were down 22, not 42...

Its not likely we comeback, but its possible.

It also possible that I have a foursome with Destinys Child tonight. Its possible.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
go on a quick 14-0 run...we're back in the game, 28-20.

i wish, luck and momentum seem to be on the other side
Originally posted by Jcool:
Smart Football ‏@smartfootball

Rumblings that power is out in the city of NO, not just the stadium. What's the deal?


It's a piece of s**t city?
Originally posted by HudsonValley:
Originally posted by niners94:
I'm surprisingly not even nervous.


shellshocked ?

Probably this.
Originally posted by MontanaSBGod:
I don't think we have enough defense to beat them...
But this should not be a surprise, the defense just doesn't look the same. Especially Aldon smith

Our defense is being spanked right now.

If we don't have a good play out of this delay......well I'll leave it up to your minds.
WE HAVE DEALT WITH THIS

THIS IS THE BEST THING COULD HAVE HAPPENED

we are going to win this mofo
Originally posted by TruNinerFan:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Were down 22, not 42...

Its not likely we comeback, but its possible.

It also possible that I have a foursome with Destinys Child tonight. Its possible.

Frank Reich says hello.
Jim Harbaugh blew up the power
Originally posted by mryan1004:
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
go on a quick 14-0 run...we're back in the game, 28-20.

i wish, luck and momentum seem to be on the other side

We are going to win. Trust
I still have THAT feeling we are gonna come back. Call me crazy but I just do.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Originally posted by niners94:
I'm surprisingly not even nervous.

That's called accepting the loss lol

Dunno, it feels better than a close loss..getting blown out..who would have thought it?
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Never has a 49er team played so badly in a Superbowl, never...
This worse than the MNF power outage. Dumb asses.