There are 119 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS GAMEDAY THREAD- SUPER BOWL XLVII

It's currently 49 degrees in SF. Let's do this s**t!
Originally posted by Beeker:
Romanowski .. f*gan .... Lott ... Wright ... Turner ... Hicks .... Fahnhorst .... Paris ... Wallace ... Sapolu ... Montana ... Craig ... Rice ... Taylor .... Ring .... Rathmann .... Carter .... Griffin .... Fuller .... Ellison ..... Cofer .... so many players, ONE TEAM ....

Man we could really use Mike cofer!
3:08 left to play ... 92 yards to go ... "Hey, look! It's John Candy!!!"

"Back to throw ... Montana .. Looks ... throws ... John Taylor TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!"
[ Edited by Beeker on Feb 2, 2013 at 11:26 PM ]
Originally posted by mryan1004:
Originally posted by Beeker:
Romanowski .. f*gan .... Lott ... Wright ... Turner ... Hicks .... Fahnhorst .... Paris ... Wallace ... Sapolu ... Montana ... Craig ... Rice ... Taylor .... Ring .... Rathmann .... Carter .... Griffin .... Fuller .... Ellison ..... Cofer .... so many players, ONE TEAM ....

Man we could really use Mike cofer!

Roger Craig high steppin'!!
Originally posted by Beeker:
Roger Craig high steppin'!!

Ahhh yes!
Also, R.I.P. Steve Sabol ... you are SORELY missed!!!!
i'm 22 its Christmas to me tomorrow
Originally posted by BullFrogAlien49:
i'm 22 its Christmas to me tomorrow

s**t only 16 hours. Only one sweatshop workday away.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Man, it's not even 11pm where I'm at.

Here either.....but game comes on at 230 my time, so thats an hour less stress after waking up than in SF
Stan Humphries!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Beeker:
Stan Humphries!!!!!!!

Would love for FeLACCiO to get the Stan Humphries treatment today!
Originally posted by mryan1004:
Originally posted by Beeker:
Stan Humphries!!!!!!!

Would love for FeLACCiO to get the Stan Humphries treatment today!

Originally posted by Beeker:
Originally posted by mryan1004:
Originally posted by Beeker:
Stan Humphries!!!!!!!

Would love for FeLACCiO to get the Stan Humphries treatment today!


I'm ready brotha! 3 am here, no sleep in sight!
Originally posted by mryan1004:
I'm ready brotha! 3 am here, no sleep in sight!

Almost 1 here ... What is this "SLEEP" you font of ?????